It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki Reptillians "Classified" What the hell is this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Congress meeting discussing some event or war with "CLASSIFIED"The phrases "should the event take place in urban areas?" "flesh eating" "other worldly powers" "Enourmous size and strength" could only mean one thing.

The question is WHEN is this going to happen, and are they letting society know about this? Could this explain the fake Alien attack exersises going on at schools at the moment? They obviously know more about these creatures than we do and they dont sound too friendly. This may be why the fake alien exerises where played out with Aliens being malevolent.
Not to mention the word I quote "airbourne".... This gives me the creeps..

Let me know what you think.

www.youtube.com...[/yvid]

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This was originally from the fake news source called "The Onion". It is satire! Don't take it seriously!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Albastion

# HOW DO I GET THE MODS TO DELETE THIS?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
If you meant, get them to delete my reply, you don't get moderators to delete my reply because the video you posted is really from the fake news source called The Onion. Notice how the logo in the bottom right hand corner of the screen is not C-SPAN. It is a picture of an onion with the word span behind it.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Albastion]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Like clock work this video pops up on ATS at least 1 a month. It's important to try to be more discerning folks. It might also help to familiarize yourselves with members of Congress.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

What is the point of faking this? It pisses me off,frankly and Im tired of not being able to tell the difference..Could someone if possible, please give me a link directly to this thing called "THE ONION" ... I wanna see it for myself!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

The Onion has been a joke paper and a joke website for YEARS. www.theonion.com... They are a satire publication. They are not new in any way shape or form. That video has been popping up more and more these days because of the National Security State environment we're in today. It was a good joke. Got me with it too once.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

What is the point of faking this? It pisses me off,frankly and Im tired of not being able to tell the difference..Could someone if possible, please give me a link directly to this thing called "THE ONION" ... I wanna see it for myself!!!!!

You must of missed the direct link to the original video from The Onion that I posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18/7/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

No, I meant delete the thread, coz if the vid is fake, its pointless talking about it. Unless you wanna have a discution on the sad people that come up with fake # like this.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeah, probably did, havnt been on ATS for long. thanks for posting it again though, will be sure to have a look at it.

Thanks.

Sorry didnt know you posted it in the thread.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Being a South African, I should pay more attention to the American Congress.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

This video is just too funny!

And OP: don't feel too bad, many others have fallen for this as well, but next time you will be more discerning and harder to fool, which is a good thing!

Peace & love

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Looks like the Onion has done it again.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

reply to post by projectvxn

Being a South African, I should pay more attention to the American Congress.

No. Being a human, you should pay more attention to the YouTube comments before posting nonsense videos on ATS. That's all. About 100 people mentioned the fact that this is fake, and from TheOnion.com.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I love TheOnion..theyre classy actors

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Unless you wanna have a discution on the sad people that come up with fake # like this.

There is nothing wrong with satire. Creating a cunning piece of satire is an art form all its own. And when the method of delivery looks very much like mainstream news, it's quite nice...if you're in on the joke.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Like clock work this video pops up on ATS at least 1 a month. It's important to try to be more discerning folks. It might also help to familiarize yourselves with members of Congress.

WHOA WHOA WHOA let's not get ahead of ourselves here, we are American after all, we have no idea who Congress is.

hahaha

By the way, I LOVE the Onion, it is not only videos but also written stories, compilations, etcetera. It's fantastic, hilarious, and if you give it a chance you will love it to. I found out about the Onion about 5 years ago, I was in a Barnes and Noble bookstore, and found THREE FULL SIZED Onion Collections plastic wrapped together, for sale for $1 total! I had to buy it, even though I had no idea what it was. I am glad I did. It's awesome. I go to their website all the time as well now.

Give it a try, it's non partisan.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by jinx880101

The Onion has been a joke paper and a joke website for YEARS. www.theonion.com... They are a satire publication. They are not new in any way shape or form. That video has been popping up more and more these days because of the National Security State environment we're in today. It was a good joke. Got me with it too once.

Some of ther stuff can be very convincing, but it is supposed to be, it's the entire point of the Onion, (which you are aware, I am not trying to lecture you) the satire simply wouldn't work if it didn't for all intents and purposes, appear to be legitimate. F

or those outside our own country, it could easily be mistaken to be real, as they have no idea what the Onion is, what the logo for it is, what our real news looks like and the subtle differences, or what channels are real in America, as evidenced by someone in a video I saw recently refer to "American Channel 5" as though Channel 5 is a universal American channel that is seen on Channel 5 in all 50 states, wich is completely untrue.

Damn I love the Onion. Cracked.com is also awesome, not similar, but humorous and awesome.

top topics

join