It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be grateful your in america, here's why.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
WARNING, SOME INAPPROPRIATE LANGUGE (CURSE WORDS) SOME AGGRAVATING MENTAL IMAGES

America blah blah blah, you've heard all the hate talk.

I took part in some of this bashing.

But then I've started watching this, about three times now.

fora.tv...

You need only watch the first 20 minutes, if anyone can get the youtube of the first twenty minutes, please u2u me it so I can put it up.

One thing that really hit, is when he said *Warning Graphic Mental Image, and Strong Feelings, Please Do no Read if Made Uneasy or Don't want to!*
"Imagine sitting at home, wondering where you're daughter is, only to find that the gov't police are knocking on you're door, and as they hand you a video of them raping you're daughter they are also telling you to always remember who is boss".

I've never heard the stories or feelings of daily life, and i'm taking it from a man who visits, and experiences the things, not guesses.

It's trully upsetting, to know that right now, someone is ripping the guy at the marriot hotel a new one, for setting his bags down the wrong way, and what injustice this is, whilst these things are occuring around the world.

I would really appreciate it if you would just watch this, I usually put videos up, that people don't like but, this has really opened my eyes up, and hit, nearly all my nerves.

Thank you.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
ah, never mind, I see you found the youtube links.

[edit on 17 Jul 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Noone has an opinion?

Or are you guys still watching! Kinda weird though, this thread was bumped off new topics in about 4-5 minute time. Eek, lots of new threads out there, take your time, point is that you watch it

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Same things happen in uk, i do not have any kids fortunately, but they tried many things destroying our lifes.

Do not think ever that uk and usa governments are not as bad.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I don't fear my family being raped by the gov't though, or being killed for bad mouthing obama, which is involuntarily done hesitantly, which is abnormal for me...

I do think though that, the US gov't isn't near as bad as these countries. I can live a fairly comfortable life with only money worries as a serious problem, although they are very psychological here as there, but vary in tactics.

new topics

top topics

join