It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebuttal to NWO Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Part 1

Throughout the past 4 years I have been a reader of daily updates at this website, and more recently I began posting replys and the occasional thread. I started reading ATS around the second inauguration of George Bush JR. The world was ripe with questions. Terrorism was on the mind of everybody fearing another 9-11 or far worse. Iraq had been raging for a year, and Bush had recently been praised for capturing Saddam, yet soldiers were still dying everyday and weapons of mass destruction were never found. I was very ignorant at that point in my life. Though I had always been against the war, my knowledge at the time was very basic due to my inability to dig deeper into the current events. I would take things at face value and base my opinion upon my own morality. A lot of times this left me in a confused manner because things were never as they seem at face value. I was told one thing, such as "We are liberating the Iraqi people," or "...removing an evil dictator," and at face value these seem great, but as we all know this was never the original basis for war. We were told of warning signs being mushroom clouds and nuclear attack being imminent if we did not act now. This was probably the main reason I began to read progressive websites such Above Top Secret, but I always shadowed these sites with sources from mainstream media and Wikipedia articles (who has physical encyclopedias anymore?). I wanted to make sure that if I'm going to take a stand against something and educate myself I should at least balance my sources across all outputs to equate the situation in an elaborate and unbiased means. Of course bias is built into human nature, one cannot physically be 100% unbiased. I attempted to break this by reading just as much conservative news and liberal news. I began reading most of the same stories originally developed by the AP, so this is where Above Top Secret comes into play. I thought it was great! I was learning more and more by people who spent countless hours researching and finding historical contexts which this Iraq war seemed to emulate. They showed new breakthroughs in scientific development and technology, and old technology I have never heard of before such as Tesla and the conspiricys surrounding competition to big oil companys by the electric and water ran automobile. This was everything I wanted at the time... the ability to communicate with one another without the fear of somebody overhearing and screaming their head off about being unpatriotic, a communist, a fascist, etc. As I'm sure the majority of you had to deal with this on a daily basis around this time, and it was great to have a place to come together with like minded individuals who strive for only one thing, denying ignorance.

I read and read, but of course I always maintained my composure and always attempted to find secondary proof of theorys and historical events I've never heard of before. Very rarely would I find information that was completely falsified or plagiarized (I never ventured into the UFO threads that much). Of course people would add their bias in inconspicuous manners such as having edgy titles to their threads or using peoples words out of context. This I've grown accustomed to over the years, it happens on the news every day and when people would like to get their point across quickly. I never had a problem with this, like I said earlier, we all have our own little biases. Bias is just another word for opinion, an opinion that you hold very close to your heart so its completely natural for somebody to show their favorable interest by means of impartial writings. This was a minor inconvenience to me, but like I said, I understand where it comes from and I'm guilty of it myself.

Their have always been 2 conspiricys that dominate a lot of this site that never made any sense to me. They were the 2012 theory and the NWO theory. Both are very broad theorys and I've read many different interpretations from people who believe they are real. I will skip on my idea of 2012, I could go on and on but that's not what this post is mainly about. The culprit is NWO. The New World order, a one government to rule them all. A typical post would include the following keywords "shadow, curtain, veil, sheeple, people, sheep, sheep people, Big Brother, deception, money, greed, corporation...." and so on. Now, if somebody proposes something to me I will research it and use multiple sources and try to pinpoint my opinion of the theory. The NWO theory has a very broad spectrum that it covers. I've read of theorys of top governments collaborating to create one government, a shadow government overseas who decides everything for everyone, Zionist control over the world, top businesses completely controlling everything including legislation. This is definitely a big theory on the site, and to be honest it seems to be the most scary, especially when you are reading about how you are being watched. Scary, but true? That's the big question. It depends on who you ask. If you ask me, I will say flat out no. Their is no New World Order about to take over in which all governments are collapsed and we live under the tyrannical rule of a dictator. But their are people who believe it, and that is cool with me. We have different opinions and probably will for a while until indisputable proof rears it's face.

The problem that arises from this comes back to the issue of everyone being bias. If people believe in this NWO theory, then they are set in their ways about it. But now, they have a way to tie shady legislation into the equation as well. Not just legislation, but anything that they don't agree with can be considered works of NWO. If a politician enters a bill to ban weapons or issues reports to watch out for domestic terrorism it is immediately the works of a NWO that is trying to paralyze our citizens into a state of apathy and muted ethics. If police illegally taze and detain a protester in an abuse of power, then it is the works of the NWO trying to ban freedom of speech.If a bunch of angry Muslims fly a plane into the WTC then it is the NWO trying to entice the population into nationalism and war. (I do acknowledge the extensive research done in the 9-11 conspiracy) If a plane hits a certain altitude where it's emissions form a cloud, then it must be the NWO dropping chemicals on people.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Part 2

What I mean is that one opinion, NWO, now shapes their entire thought process of the world around them. To truly believe their is a secret government controlling everything must be very stressful and overbearing. If this order controls everything, then we have no control over anything. When I vote it doesn't count and when i make a phone call it's being tapped. Granted this was happening either way because of Bush, but I don't believe it extends to an NWO. My main issue with the NWO, and i think the reason that I am so skeptical of it is the mere fact that the evidence that is put out isn't from the utmost sources. Meaning, I can read about it on ATS or Info Wars, but it basically doesn't extend beyond that. I have no mainstream media, or even reputable independent news to base this information on. Sure, I see atrocities happening which dampers our freedoms, but I in no way see it being the product of a shadow Government. What I do see is our own government definitely overstepping their bounds, and also the biggest cooperations who have the politicians hands glued to their pockets. This is closest I think it gets to a shadow government. Very discreet deals between our government, other governments and cooperations around the world who I'm sure are bribing in ways nobody has ever thought of yet. The reason I dismiss the NWO from this equation is the fact that their is no smoking gun. I would think, now this is my selling point right here, I would think that in order for a Shadow Government to run it would need a faculty. It would need people to work for them, and people to do their dirty work. It would need to implement itself into US politics and our government. Which means the majority of politicians would need to know of its existence as well. Now maybe i missed it, but has anybody ever come out of the shadow closet and told mom and dad about their lifestyle? Out of the former presidents and senators and congressmen and faculty for this Shadow Government, has anyone ever come forward with documents and proof that this sort of thing is going on? Have the pilots designed to drop chemicals on their family come forward? Cause I have yet to see it.

What gets me really upset is reading some of the replys that others and I get when bringing questions to the table. I've seen terms like 'disinfo agent' and 'government operative' thrown around like a baseballs. Peoples intellect is called into question, and it gets pretty nasty sometimes. What I don't get is that on a site that is designated to deny ignorance one would stoop to the level of Bush supporters during the first years of the Iraq War. I was called a Communist and Anti American and told to leave the country because my ideas differed form other peoples. Now it is happening on a site that is suppose to put aside pride and embrace new ideas and thoughts. Also designed to embrace the opposition to these ideas and thoughts. Why should I be labeled something because I'm trying to engage in discussion?

We all have to wait and see, only time will tell. If it turns out their is no NWO then we should keep focus on our politicians and keep reading. Knowledge is our only weapon against the ignorant trend that seems to be going around in this generation. If it turns out that NWO does exist and plans to terminate our freedoms, well then I'll be standing up with you all to preserve it.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate any feedback!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You really doubt the world leaders want to bring about an order in which they receive even more power and the bankers make even more money? You don't see how it's perfectly logical to believe that there is a secret government pulling the strings of every administration?

Have you ever heard of:

The Trilateral Commission
The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
The Project for a New American Century (PNAC)

Did you see this members thread on the front page of ATS?

You should research all of those before you think that there aren't unelected people in this country dictating national policy.

What do you think the European Union is? Have you heard of The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America?

Did you know we just gave BILLIONS of dollars to the International Monetary Fund because it was attached to the War Funding Bill that just passed? I will try to find it but I had just read an article not too long before that where it was suggested the the IMF actually start a new currency (although they gave it some other fancy name to deflect from what it really was) in the wake of the worlds economic troubles. Have you read the numerous quotes in the mainstream media as of late of world leaders calling for a NEW WORLD ORDER? Have you not heard of them pushing for a global currency?

Of course there's mainstream media silence because they heads of the media outlets attend conferences like the Bilderberg Meeting and Bohemian Grove. They decide what we hear and don't hear. Most people ONLY listen to the MSM and ignore anything else that doesn't fall into that category and they know that. That's why if they don't report it, you don't trust it from anywhere else because "they" tell you not to.

I really wish I had the time to give sources to all that I have laid out just now. but all you have to do is simply search it. There's plenty of hard evidence. NWO is just a label that has been slapped on an agenda being brought about by the very rich and very powerful in this world in order to gain more riches and more power.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Cool, I'll check out what i haven't read yet and post back. Already I see an Alex Jones link, but I'll try to be open minded considering it has direct quotation.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
You really doubt the world leaders want to bring about an order in which they receive even more power and the bankers make even more money? You don't see how it's perfectly logical to believe that there is a secret government pulling the strings of every administration?

The first question I agree with you. I think world leaders and cooperate leaders are extremely greedy and do shady things to increase their bank flow. The second question I do not agree with. I feel like some politicians in the history of politicians would step up and disclose this information to the public if it was going on.

The Trilateral Commission
The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
The Project for a New American Century (PNAC)

Did you see this members thread on the front page of ATS?

I just read it now. Doesn't seem out of the ordinary. If you dismiss the theory of an NWO then the CFR makes sense as what it is described to do... help better foreign relations. Granted I'm always opposed to think tanks, this is not a selling point for me. Same thing goes for TTC, CFR & PNAC... dismiss the NWO theory and they are think tanks.

You should research all of those before you think that there aren't unelected people in this country dictating national policy.

actually, i'm pretty sure in my original post i stated that politicians hands are in cooperate pockets... .meaning they keep the money flowing they can implement decisions. I see lobbying as a microcosm of what is actually going on.

as for EU and SPPNA, I guess I'm not as much as an expert then you are. At face value they seem to be legitimate organizations, but I have not done extensive reading on the two. I'll be sure to touch up on my learning and get back to you.

My main point of this post was basically the smoking gun. Maybe you should try to sneak into Blindenberg this year and see what you can uncover? I'll come with, i got sick spy gear.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WinoBot

You can believe what you want. It seriously doesn't bother me any.

But everything that I and others point out should be taken as a whole and not separated into isolated incidents. But I guess it's a matter of perception. If you want to take them individually and you remove the NWO factor. Then there's nothing to worry about. But if you take them all as a whole, even if you remove the NWO factor, there's cause for worry.

I don't really think anyone who does believe in an NWO agenda cares too much if others believe it or not. what we do mind is being ridiculed for believing it. I don't care if you believe or not but at least be aware of the possibility.

There's plenty of research to be done and it's popping up in the msm more and more to the point where people who were once like you are now beginning to say, "Wait a minute! I know what's going on here". It's just takes longer for some to come to the realization. Understandable. It's hard to come to terms with and trust me, it ain't no picnic watching these events unfold knowing it's a result of decades of scheming and there's not too much we can do about it accept to try to wake others up so when the time comes we can fight back. We have no power trying to stop it at a governmental level. We've already seen several times that the government doesn't give a rat's butt what the public wants or thinks. They do it anyway. That should be your first clue right there.

And all those groups I mentioned have absolutely no business discussing the fate of the nation and the world without any input whatsoever from the general public. That should be another clue.

All the calls for a new currency and the rapid decline of the dollar. Clue #3.

Leaders calling for a new world order in several news articles. That's not even a clue. It's a wake up call.

new topics

top topics

join