It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there groups out there that want to exterminate white males?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Amen, that's all i'm saying and that the end result will be predominantly euro centric anyway so what the heck are you actually worried about?

There's no superior race, the cream always rises to the top and frankly I don't care if some of that cream is mocha so long as it's on my level in the head and heart where it matters...

There's no credible threat to Caucasians lol and i'm one of them so why say it if it's not true?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Don't you know when you are being Played? It is too divert the attempt and attention too Mass-murder all of our azz!! It is this kind of thinking is too turn Race! against Race ! it would make it soo much easier to divide the masses...

And too take the real attention off the problem at hand... This Is NOT ABOUT THE RACE CARD! BUT IS THE ATTEMPT TOO INSIGHT FEAR OF EACH OTHER ONE AGAINST THE OTHER...

WAKE UP PLEASE!!!

National Security Council Document 20506: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests -
This 1974 memorandum drafted by Henry Kissinger led directly to the unleashing of experimental vaccines on the unsuspecting public. It sighted countries as targets for "initial population reduction experimentation to be implemented around the year 2000". They identified India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nigeria, Mexico, Indonesia, Brazil, Philippines, Thailand, Egypt, Turkey, Ethiopia & Columbia for study. 3 million Filipinos ages 12-48 were given a test vaccine that ruined their health. North American Black & Native American Women were each given the same vaccine resulting in sterility rates of 25% & 35% respectively. The directive came from the WHO and was directly tied to Kissinger's report.
www.scribd.com...

It followed a 1972 report (Bulletin #47) issued by the World Health Organization which referred to an immune virus requested which would selectively destroy the Human T Cell System, to be distributed in conjunction with a Nationwide vaccination program "to observe the results". This coincided precisely with the extensive Small Pox vaccination program in central Africa - shortly preceding the outbreak of Aids in Africa, America & elsewhere. The determining factor most common in Aids victims is the breakdown of the T Cell System in the body. Another coincidence.

In the event that mandatory vaccinations are legislated under conditions of a supposed/genuine Pandemic we are calling for independent research of the vaccines - by a team of licensed health care professionals of our choosing, before delivering them to the distribution centers. All vaccines will be tested for contamination & safety. Ongoing monitoring of those vaccinated will be kept in an up-to-date data system. If the WHO or their distributors are discovered to be willfully spreading a toxic product they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law. We will mandate a public investigation to root out those responsible & justice will be served. In this respect we will also hold our own Governments fully accountable.

We, the undersigned, stand united in support of this Petition.

LIST OF VACCINE FILLERS: Officially administered by design with every vaccine provided to the public -

In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers:
aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone
fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde
formalin
gelatin
glycerol
human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
hydrolized gelatin
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
neomycin
neomycin sulfate
phenol red indicator
phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
potassium diphosphate
potassium monophosphate
polymyxin B
polysorbate 20
polysorbate 80
porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
residual MRC5 proteins
sorbitol
sucrose
thimerosal (mercury)
tri(n)butylphosphate,
VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
washed sheep red blood cells

*This data is available via: www.mercola.com
articles.mercola.com...

These additives are given without public knowledge or conset

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I don't know about any particular groups that want to kill off white males per say. However I have seen many articles recently on what is being called reverse racism (even though I think racism of any kind is still racism).

Reverse discrimination claims common in region's fire departments

The Supreme Court's ruling Monday that white firefighters in New Haven, Conn., were discriminated against because their race touched on a familiar topic in local fire departments.

A firefighter union official told the Post that there was a "pattern" of discrimination against white firefighters. A year later a federal appeals court struck down the department's minority hiring plan, which required that 60 percent of firefighters hired be black, according to published accounts.

This is also known as affirmative action and is generally always used against white men. And then there was federal judge Sonia Sotomayor
who said

“I want to be perfectly clear about this next comment so that there is no mistaking my words to mean something other than what they plainly say: the time has come to end white male oppression by castrating every white male until they are no longer dominant in Western culture. That means forcible removal of their testicles. I realize the brutality of my comment, and I don’t know how to say it more clearly.”

carbolicsmoke.com...

But now apparently Obama says she was taken out of context, gee... I just don't see how that could be missunderstood.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by oneinthesame

You were aware that the second one is a comedy zine right?

I hope?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Umh, yes, yes I was

Second line...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
mopusvindictus, you apparently have a nice cushy job that is not affected by this affirmative action.
Those in jobs like construction are hit hard.
Minorities get most of the jobs. Women next, and white guys last.

There is a plan to eliminate white people in general. This has been known for a long time. It is recieved with disbelief and most go into denial over it.

"3. The promotion of women and minorities is part of an agenda to undermine the European heterosexual Christian character of Western society. So is mass immigration and interracial marriage. Most of what passes for modern culture (TV, movies, literature, punditry etc.) and politics are propaganda and social engineering. For example, opprobrium for "sexism" and "racism" are actually designed to undermine gender and race. "
interracial marriage

Is it happening? You betcha! White girls with black guys is the "in" thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

You know Grover, that pretty insulting. I'm a white woman I've never wanted to exterminate anyone least of all white men. Why would you say something like that? Are you trying to pick a fight?

For the record I've been aware for sometime the attempt by some to demonize white males; an action I neither support nor understand. It might be good for people to remember that prejudice comes in many guises and is never good.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gallopinghordes

It was a joke and I thought it was pretty clear that it was.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Are there groups out there that want to exterminate white males?

Probably a group of white men.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join