It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus as the Defense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
A missouri man requested Jesus as his legal representation.

CNN Link

XAOS

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
That's ridiculous(sp?)!!!

I hope he gets his 14 years.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Oh, there's a LOT more to it than what appeared there.

Take a look at THIS!
news.yahoo.com... 17&ncid=757&e=10&u=/ap/20030211/ap_on_fe_st/jesus_lawyer

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What an IDIOT! Is he even mentally sane? Sounds like he has some anger problems and a touch of mental simplicity.

(in a high screechy voice)*oh, I'll have Jesus at my defense*(scoffs)*oh, how could I lose! I had Jesus at my defense*(s'n-word')

Now I hope they give 'em twenty years, just for bringing religion into the court system.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Maybe he is trying to be noble. I think it is a crock that they want to give him 14 years for anything so stupid. If I beat the hell out of a judge I shouldn't get any more than a month, if you ask me. Are Americans such pu**ies that a judge can sentence someone to 14 years for a traffic violation and mental anguish of another judge? Bull s**t!

I want this nation to be taking over by some competant people... maybe the British need to come back or something. We are just plain idiots and have no judge of reality at this point. Do you of you guys from other countries have any openings for me?

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
AMEN, Protector !!!!!!!!!

It just goes to show the power these "public servants" hold.

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the layout & content of the Constitution seem to imply any governmental occupation is a "civil service" job?...

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
sure that's not truth?

top topics

join