It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those who are yearning for a "paranormal" experience...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
... there are actually a few very simple things you can do, and you don't have to play with Ouija boards, which I think is very dangerous.

Here's how you can have your own encounter with "the Unexplained":

See each others' past lives

Sit down with a person, ideally someone you know very well and trust.

Sit across from each other in Lotus position, but close enough that you can hold each others' hands. If you wear glasses, take them off.

Hold hands and close your eyes. Just breathe deeply for a few minutes to get in sync with each other; then, when each of you feels they are ready, open your eyes.

Stare directly into the other person's eyes -- and ONLY into their eyes, i.e., try to blank out the rest of their face. Try not to blink if possible. Focus solely on the eyes and let your vision blur a little.

If you do it right, after a few minutes, you will see something amazing: the other person's face will become kind of luminescent and their entire face will shift.

At first the face may be gone completely, with only the eyes left. But then there will be new face in place of their old one. I've seen stone age men, wise old Indians, even aliens and reptiles. Don't let the sight scare you; it's perfectly safe.

When I learned this, I was told you could see the other's past lives in their face. But it could as well be other, simultaneous lives in other dimensions or God knows what. All I know is, it works, and it's very easy to do.

You can also do this with yourself in a mirror. Same thing, do the breathing with closed eyes and then stare into your own eyes in the mirror. However, I find that a bit more spooky, probably because I have an innate fear of mirrors -- I think they're portals where things can come through if you're not careful. (More about this in a separate thread.)

I would be very interested in your feedback... let me know if it worked for you and what you saw.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thanks I'll try it later. But I would suggest that people try the psi-ball.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
sounds just kind of like proof that not blinking for a long time is probably screwing with your eyes

new topics

join