It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock is full of horse poo.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ogund.3

Originally posted by Nassim Haramein

Wilcock has more intellect in his right pinky nail than you do.

Are his reincarnation claims a bit off the wall? Yes, but his work and research are unmatched by many.

Sorry his words and ideas went over your head.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Nassim Haramein]

His ideas aren't even his ideas, he's basically ripped off of cayce's ideas, and put his own twists in them (that probably have come from message boards such as this one). Sorry you're gullible.

Please, please research the man and his ideas... how can you say he just rips off cayces ideas?

Which ones?

Please Read:

Book: Shift of the Ages

Book: The Science of Oneness

Book: The Divine Cosmos

David Wilcock's charge to read them? FREE.

I am sure, that if he is a fraud, there will be more than enough in those books for you to prove it - for real, instead of taking one prediction from Cayce and immediately calling the man a fraud.

As someone already said, that is slander.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

wow great you are like colombus when he discover america congratulation

insignificant!!! this world is full fraud maybe even you are a fraud!!!

nothing new on the orizon

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wilock has made huge mistakes in the past, for instance, the last time, this year, when he was on coast to coast am, he endorsed briefly the bulls*%t site:

www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org...

www.firstshowing.net...

Which is by the way, a Sony pictures disinformation website to promote their movie coming out this November 2009:

www.imdb.com...

He jumps on anything before investigating into it...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

I watched one of his videos where he attempted to claim that Contact and Stargate were based on real information and real secret government info. He says a lot of things that make sense though, I did enjoy some of his theories on the pineal gland and the chemicals that cause "spiritual experiences" because at least that's an actual gland that actually does serve as a sort of "third eye".

Still, I don't trust him or any of the other similar messiah figures and their cults of followers. Anyone with wild claims must be looked at with an open, but skeptical, mind and with Wilcock I smell a rat.

Just like I did with David Icke, Michael Tsarion, and those silly Terra Papers everyone was toting as absolute truth. Thinking outside the box is one thing, trying to convince people the movie Contact was real while claiming to be Edgar Cayce, that's a whole-nother story...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

In my opinion David Wilcock is indeed full of horse poo.

It seems that he just collects other people's work and then recites it (badly) whilst adding tiny bits of badly imagined nonsense to it.

Plus he just plain ol' looks shifty!

[edit on 18/7/2009 by BarryZuckercorn]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

I dont have much trust for David Wilcock. Every once in awhile he has something that he presents which isn't completely fake.

But David Wilcock is an internet researcher. He gets all of his information from the internet. I don't believe he's a scam artist, because hes never saying "Oh well come pay for my website, or come by my books" when he's on the radio. I think he is just incredibly gullible and attracts the same mindset.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I have listened to quite a few of David Wilcocks presentations.

The Pros: He is a interesting speaker, and has some thought provoking ideas.

The Cons: He maybe a CON. hehe. When he starts getting into physics (My undergrad major) he starts to fall on his face. He seems to have researched some things such as the double slit experiment. This lets me think that he has to be at least interested in science.

He gives some time travel relativity examples that let me know he does not understand it. But most of the audience does not either. He knows people that understand the concept will call him out on it but prepares the audience for this. Telling them to look up the work of some nut engineer with his own twist on relativity. He knows most of the audience will not look it up and even if they do they will not understand it.
I looked at one reference and waded through some of it. So far it seems like BS covered up with some formulas that are blended together in a chaotic presentation.

I think something bad happened to him when he was young. He has no shame in self proclamations. "Actually I have a great singing voice"
"I was always very bright" "I read 500 books!" I, I ,I I,.
"Actually I did climb Mt Everest and without oxygen" Sort of a blowhard.

Even so his form of BS has entertainment value for me.

I can see why people want to believe this.

Not all he says is BS, it might be possible that the core is true but he uses badly flawed analogies to prove his point.

ESP yes after cutting through all the noise there is something to it.

Other dimensions - most likely

UFOs, ETs- Yes there is something to this.

Are we in some kind of Matrix like world. Probably. Its done so well we can't think ourselves out of the box yet.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have personally known David Wilcock for ten years, both working with him on various issues, as well as developing a friendship over the years; I've also spent time with him on the Canadian Adventure that he and almost 30 other people took in June of 2009 and I can emphatically state that David Wilcock is NOT a fraud.

Like some who have said on this thread -- the accusation of David Wilcock being a "fraud" without substantial evidence is slander -- those of you who accuse him of being a fraud... have you met him? Have you gotten to know him personally? I bet you have not. I have and I can tell you with total certainty that David is the real deal.

Of course he is not perfect and he REFUSES to allow people to put him up on a pedestal. He has been honest about his own personal flaws, his own shortcomings, so he is not only aware of his shortcomings, he's working on them in order to catalyze them into stepping stones of personal improvement and he does try hard to reduce the effect of his own flaws upon others, as he is very considerate of how others are affected by his own personal choices that he makes in his life.

I have watched him transform from a private personality to a public one and it has been a fascinating transformation. Rarely do private people successfully manage a transition from a private personality to a public one without encountering severe problems that mess them up and the people around them. David is acutely aware of his now-rapidly-growing fame and he wants to manage it in such a way that the effects of the fame would not negatively impact his life, nor the lives of those close to him.

But the sheer fact that he is now out there with important and pertinent messages that we need to hear is a natural draw for those who want to put him down, to criticize him, so smear him and this is to be expected. Those who have valuable and positive information / energy to share here on our Earth at this present time always draw some catalytic challenges that would challenge those who have positive gifts to give, but, if one's karma is clean, the challenges usually are met and beat with relative ease.

David's karma is exceptionally clean and he strives very hard to keep it clean, so that he can continue to be a clear channel for valuable information for the benefit of all of us. He gets a steady incoming 150+ e-mails every single day, many of which criticize him mercilessly for various "transgressions" that he is perceived to have done, but, really, the negativity that people project upon him are the very issues that the projectors have to work on themselves.

Did you get that last line? It's an important one. The negative issues that people project upon well-known people frequently are the same issues that the projectors have to work on in their own lives. So that's what David seems to attract -- people projecting their own shadows upon him.

So I can tell you with 100% certainty that David Wilcock is not a fraud and that he is, indeed, who he claims to be -- the reincarnated Edgar Cayce. He absolutely did NOT want to have this kind of claim when he first started to get the numerous hints of his connection with Cayce; in fact, when he really got it about this connection, he ran to the bathroom to throw up. He had always gone "Yea, right" to other people claiming famous lifetimes, yet, here he was, receiving accurate information that he was, indeed, the return of Cayce.

David's astrological chart is a dead-on match with Cayce's chart with the odds of being in the millions-to-one of David being born with the exact date and time of day to match up with Cayce's chart. And, yes, David is like a carbon-copy of Cayce's face and his current personality is a natural progression of Cayce's, with David having fully learned the lessons that Cayce resisted and refused to learn.

David Wilcock is emphatically NOT a fraud, I can assure you. He's the real deal and well-worth to watch.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I like David Wilcock, he is always positive and not such a fear mongerer like many others. I`m not so much interested in the accuracy of his predictions or him beeing a reincarnation of Cayce. He has a lot of other stuff to say, and I like his presentations on conferences.
And btw horse poo is not so bad. It is a wonderful natural fertilizer and everything growing around horse poo will be big and beautiful.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Personally i think he is just rubbish too, he may say some correct things, but thats all.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
He is saying that disclosure will be before Christmas this year. Supposed to have some good sources. Thinks that Obama will introduce the world to them right there on tv from the White House. I find that part hard to take. But I hope he is right about disclosure this year.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Cannot see any disclosure in my life.

Man whats with dates, anyone who knows anything about this stuff, know thats dates are useless.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ogund.3
David Wilcock claims he is a reincarnation of the late Edgar Cayce, correct? WRONG. The man is a scam artist.

Edgar Cayce on his next incarnation:

“I had been born again in 2100 A.D. in Nebraska. The sea apparently covered all of the western part of the country, as the city where I lived was on the coast. The family name was a strange one. At an early age as a child I declared myself to be Edgar Cayce who had lived 200 years before. Scientists, men with long beads, little hair, and thick glasses, were called in to observe me. They decided to visit the places where I said I had been born, lived, and worked in Kentucky, Alabama, New York, Michigan, and Virginia.

"Taking me with them the group of scientists visited these places in a long, cigar-shaped metal flying ship which moved at a high speed.

"Water covered part of Alabama. Norfolk, Virginia, had become an immense seaport. New York had been destroyed either by war or an immense earthquake and was being rebuilt. Industries were scattered over the countryside. Most of the houses were built of glass. Many records of my work as Edgar Cayce were discovered and collected.

"The group returned to Nebraska, taking the records with them to study... These changes in the Earth will come to pass, for the time and times and half times are at an end, and there begins those periods for the readjustments...”

So there you have it.... David Wilcock is a fraud.

I see nothing in this thread that says that Cayce said this would be his NEXT incarnation. Just that it would be one of his incarnations.

For the record.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fromtheheart66
He is saying that disclosure will be before Christmas this year. Supposed to have some good sources. Thinks that Obama will introduce the world to them right there on tv from the White House. I find that part hard to take. But I hope he is right about disclosure this year.

It is not David that is saying that the Disclosure could happen, it's the sources who are saying that the Disclosure could happen. And David's sources are the same sources as my sources in this regard and I've been editing those sources and their transcripts and it is clear to me that this purported and planned Disclosure event is still set to happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So its going to happen for real this year?? On coast to coast last night he was really sure and was saying that his sources are saying its going to happen THIS YEAR. There is a 2 hour time slot on tv already set aside for ths event. A predicted day and time!! Could it really happen???

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart

It is not David that is saying that the Disclosure could happen, it's the sources who are saying that the Disclosure could happen. And David's sources are the same sources as my sources in this regard and I've been editing those sources and their transcripts and it is clear to me that this purported and planned Disclosure event is still set to happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
For what it's worth, I think he believes what he spews out. I don't consider him a psycho, just a schizo who needs help, and shouldn't be making any claims. Many people freak when they hear these kinds of bizarre claims. It's not cool at all to be flipping people out. Especially when times are already tough.

The guy needs professional therapy. Preferably, an orthomolecular therapist who can provide the necessary nutrients his individual biochemical makeup requires for healthy functionality.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by unityemissions]

I bet you would have said that about Pythagorus when he started claiming the world was round and not flat....

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

So its going to happen for real this year?? On coast to coast last night he was really sure and was saying that his sources are saying its going to happen THIS YEAR. There is a 2 hour time slot on tv already set aside for ths event. A predicted day and time!! Could it really happen???

My fingers are just as crossed as yours are. My hopes for breakthroughs and disclosures have been dashed too many times on the hard rocks of reality, so I hear ya with your tentative feelings of hope that this planned TV event would happen.

Just because it is planned does not mean that it would happen, but, so far, it is still planned to happen. And note that date Nov 27, 2009, which is 11 -- 27 -- 11, which is a classic Illoonynaughty symbolic date right there.

And who was on Coast-to-Coast last night? I'll search the C2C site.

Post-edit: Ok, I see that David was on C2C last night. Damn, I wish that I was not a near-deaf dude in this lifetime! For those of you who could listen to the radio -- count your blessings!

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Damn, you beat me to it! I was bewildered by that precise point. This whole thread has spawned a number of (foundation-less) responses, and the people posting these responses couldn't even notice that in that OP quote at no point did Cayce say that he was talking about his ONLY proceeding incarnation.

Very sad...

I have spend lots of hours listening to David. I have nothing but respect for him. He holds so much knowledge that it's quite amusing that people who could barely spell a whole sentence appropriately actually call him a fraud based only on the fact that they don't like to listen to people who make money out of what should be free information. Well, I'm glad the people who pay to see him do so ( I haven't had the chance ) because that's how we get to see the material for free. If no one bought the tickets, he wouldn't do the conferences ( duh ) and he wouldn't have money to support himself while also spreading the information he shares.

Oh well,

Peace, and love

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

It is not the messanger, but the message.

Listen to yourself, what rings true to you?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

I do not know about DW claims that he is the reincarnation of Casey but what difference does it make?

He is a very giving visionary as many above have pointed out, he offers his books online for free. How many people do that? Not too many, I can tell you. Attack, like your thread title really shows a lack of conscious awareness on your part.

I am not even a follower of his but I like him.

Edited for Typo

[edit on 16-11-2009 by cindymars]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join