It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im 15, Should i take the swine flu vaccine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi BTS, this is my first ever thread. i am from england and it is -sort of- well known that the UK wants to vaccinate all 61million of us. It is very likely too that the vaccine will be full of s*** that will do more harm than good. I never had flu in my life but how bad could it be? On the other hand, i can see schools/universities not allowing students to study there unless they had the shot. And maybe this flu vaccine is for real?
I dont know to be honest.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Its really your choice and a hard one, All i can suggest is that you look in to it and try to research as much as possible,

For myself im still unsure and i would rather wait a bit to see how it affects people before i go have it myself,

At some point im sure we may also be forced to have it..

Im in a major hotspot here in the UK everyone in my town is coming down with it,

Though seems quite mild for most at the moment, Keep yourself well and take your Vit C, And really wash your hands and arms and face.

The key to beating such things in knowledge, and preperation..

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Justsomeguy15

Well if your parents leave it up to you then it is your responsibility to inform yourself.

Do a lot of research and make your own decision.

Here's a very good article with some valuable information and links to get you started:

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Have you ever gotten a vaccine for the seasonal flu? More people die of that than this swine flu that is causing mass panic.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Justsomeguy15

Welcome to ATS!!
The first people to get the jab will be those that suffer from lung or chest problems like asthma and also the elderly, try not to worry to much as it might not be till next year before the jab is avaliable for everybody. Try and stay healthy and clean, eat good food, stay away from any one with bad manners that sneeze everywhere without covering there mouths and noses and you should be fine. The majority of people catching swine flu suffer less syptoms than the ordinary flu so far.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Kurokage]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Take Vitamin D's , sleep alot and also wash your hands! HA. But seriously if you dont feel comfortable taking it. Wait untill other people take i wait a few months even perhaps a year to see if it has any side effects.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just to add on to what schrodingers dog said, heres a few links that might interest you

www.infowars.com...

www.infowars.com...

www.davidicke.com...

Theres a few starting points for you. The decision is fully yours just do some research to make sure you make a fair and balanced decision that you feel will benefit you most.

top topics

join