It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starting Of A Police State Secret Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The house intelligence committee is laying the groundwork for a possible investigation of the program and its concealment from congress. In late june it asked the cia to provide documents about the now-canceled program to kill al-qaida leaders. Agency officials say it is complying with the request. Panetta has at the same time ordered a thorough internal review of the program. The committee will try to establish how much was spent on the effort, whether any training was conducted and whether any officials traveled in association with the program, a committee official said. Those factors would determine whether the program had progressed enough to require congressional notification. House intelligence committee chairman silvestre reyes is expected to decide as early as this week whether to press ahead with a full investigation.

So with congress controlling what the CIA does witch this will lead to do u think this will lead the cia to investigate us citizens that are right wing extremeists the people who dont blindly follow the government ?

[Mod edit - all caps]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/7/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Do you have a source?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
any direct source saying they will control the cia is all fluff my concern is in fact they go through with the investigation, do u think they will use the so called deception of congress to control the cia, and use it against anyone who questions against the federal government the article is a snippet from one on the msnbc website
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's an interesting idea to take in account. I wonder if that is the way they'll use the CIA against 'domestic terrorism'.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
One thing I suggest is to stop posting everything in all caps. It gets really annoying.

new topics

top topics

join