It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton & The CFR on CNN now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have just switched on the hypnobox and low and behold Hilary Clinton is on CNN spewing out BS with the CFR logo plasterd behind her......

From what i have caught so far she is lying the usual cack about Justice, Peace in the middle East, Expansion of power, Anti-Americanism, Oh and something about her elbow healing, just like the Worlds view of the USA (sure).

If anyone can get hold of a recording of this and post it on this thread it would be appreciated.

God i hate this woman

Update soon...............!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Amazing how Bilderburg and CFR are things that they can just show on TV in the middle of the day now, as opposed to just making sure Conspiracy Theorists kept them to themselves....

As soon as more is known, hopefully it is posted here.

It would seem to me, their plans are finally coming together....

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
OK it is on FOX right now.

Hillary giving speech to the CFR.... and being a face of the CFR, not the "driving force behind it".

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
We all know that these secret societies and groups will be coming out more and more as time goes by. They are running out of time.

When this administration called for transparency, I believe this is what we are getting. More secrets being let out. More lies will be revealed.

Fun times we live in.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hey, I just posted a new thread about Clinton on CNN 3 minutes after you!
I was a little slow at writing, cuz ATS kept erasing my message. Anyway, you can check out mine if you like.

I really love listening to all high level politicians advocating the same BS that leads to the same goal: World Government.

It 's too simple, really.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think a true scrutiny of the speech in a true ATS member style is needed. There will be some shining soul out there who is recording it........

@mightyAl
Time waits for no man (or woman)....

@LeannaHolland
Oh for sure...... Their plan is out in the open in the day for all to see... She was probably reveling in the limelight like a true dark soul........ Are you in the Netherlands by the way?

@Havok
Transparency seems to be the irony of this administration... Well pointed out mate

top topics

join