It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran could have atomic bomb within 6 months: report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Iran could have atomic bomb within 6 months: report

www.reuters.com

BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany's BND foreign intelligence agency believes Iran is capable of producing and testing an atomic bomb within six months, much sooner than most analysts estimate, according to a report in German weekly Stern.

The report, which quotes BND experts, says the agency has information supporting the view that Iran has mastered the enrichment technology necessary to make a bomb and has enough centrifuges to make weaponized uranium.

"If they wanted to, they could detonate an atomic bomb in half a year's time," the story quoted a BND expert as saying.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
We've seen lately some moves from Israel like Warships in the Suez Canal, time is running out for Isarel and the US since they more than once stated that a Nuclear Armed Iran is not acceptable, but IMO US is showing some week points how is handling the Korean Crisis, Withdrawal from Iraq and now with the de-nuclerization of Iran

I see difficult diplomatic days ahead

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
*sigh*

I really can't be bothered to go digging, but I've lost count of how many times I've read about Iran's looming ability to nuke us all.

Its on the same lines as Saddam's WMDs - which it has recently been shown were nothing more than an intelligence bluff by Saddam to stop the US attacking Iraq.

Maybe the Iranians are up to the same trick?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
the thing is not about Iran bombing us all, is that the US and Israel cannot accept a Nuclear armed Iran since they stated they will not let it happen, so we might have some action in the coming months, it might be nothing more than diplomatic effort but who knows

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well according to the media or Israeli intelligence. Iran was supposed to have nuclear capabilities October last year. Or was it the year before hmm cant remember.
To me it seams like some one is poking in a burned out fire to get it to burn Hot again.
There is something smelly about the whole Western agenda against Iran. And i think we will hear a lot of scary predictions of what Iran "Will" use their technology for. Like sending a nuke to the US by shooting it over or by Russia. You know the short cut over Russia to the US lol. Isn't that the argument used for a weapons shield on the borders of Russia lol?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Oh dear... and to think Israel only has two to three hundred nukes ready and waiting.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It's the same thing over and over again...yes they are capable of producing wmd, but does that necessarily imply they have the intent to do so? Are we going to pull another Iraq? I certainly hope not. In addition, there is so much confusion regarding their enrichment program. Enriched uranium has varying uses, depending on the concentration of its enrichment. The weapons-grade form is considered highly enriched uranium, which consists of around 85% or more of enriched uranium. Lower grades have varying practical uses in power reactors. This type of benign enriched uranium also includes the notorious "yellowcake", propagated by Cheney and the previous administration to be "evidence" of WMD.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
iran can make a nuke in 6 months - again

edition.cnn.com...

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Iran is only months away from joining the club of nations that can make a nuclear weapon, Israel's prime minister said in a recent interview

^^ thats from 2006

same # different warmongering

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Who stands to gain from a conflict with Iran?
Here is a brief timeline of recent events concerning all these "Iran will have the bomb soon" news....

Mar 25, 2009

Iran able to build nuclear bomb in year: Israel
www.google.com...

May 1, 2008

Isreal: Iran Could Have Nuclear Bomb Technology Within Months
www.foxnews.com...

May 22, 2006

Iran could obtain N-bomb in 'months': Israeli PM
www.iranmania.com...

Sep 21, 2005

Iran to have nuclear bomb in six months, says Israel
www.independent.co.uk...

Feb 17, 2005

Iran can build nuclear bombs in six months: Israel
www.smh.com.au...

Sep 13, 2004

Iran can build the bomb in six months: Israel
www.iranmania.com...

Aug 6, 2003

Iran can produce nuclear bomb by 2005 - IDF
goliath.ecnext.com...

Feb 7, 2002

Iran could have nuclear weapon in three years, Israeli official says.
www.accessmylibrary.com...

and so on and so forth

Who is behind the agenda becomes quite clear does it not?

new topics

top topics

join