It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France UFO Sighting 2009 [Video Footage ]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm definitely leaning toward reflections. That is my non-professional opinion. That said, I'm continually disappointed by videos of UFOs.

I used to like them until I slowly started to realize that most, if not all, are either fake, misrepresentations, or mis-identifications. We aren't going to get proof, or disclosure, via video.

So really, it's a waste of time. Doesn't mean I'll stop watching them.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm leaning toward reflections, and I don't even think this flight went from brazil to france...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

It's actually a white navigation light...

I thought about that too....but judging by the apparent size, and the way it's aimed, I chose the Logo Light instead of the Nav Light.

Usually on widebodies (I'm assuming this is an A-330, since the OP says it's RIO to CDG) there are two Nav Lights, each position, each color, for dispatch redundancy. ALSO, the white Nav Lights aren't usually aimed towards the fuselage, but are designed to be seen mostly from the aft, and about 140 degrees to the sides.

If the videographer was seated aft of the wing, the Logo Light would certainly be glaring, assuming it's mounted at the Wingtip, and not the Horizontal Stabilizer tips, as on some models.

This is why I turn off the Logo Lights above 18,000 feet --- they aren't needed, and are distracting to passengers.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Spot on!

Again as a passenger it is amazing what you (think you see) at night - with reflections, moonlight, cabin lights, strobes etc....

Think I'll only take notice if I see a gremlin on the wing!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I've took the plane in Belgium and in Luxembourg they were both speaking English and not in French, it is very probable the announcement in air France planes, especially when it is an international flight, are made in English.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Now for the video, I think it is a reflections or something like that, look at the very end of the footage, and see their brightness, strange isn't it?
This could also explain the "spinning" of the objects, the window is vibrating so the lights too, so simple.

No longer a flying saucer for me

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
After another careful review of this and all the youtube sites with the video and reading a number of comments.

I am leaning in the direction that the person is video taping lights attached to the jet itself.

Its also possible they think its seperate without knowing it.

It does look at first glance like three seperate objects.

After my last few reviews of the video at one point when the person has the camera still it looks like all is connected .

Hopefully someone will video tape some UFOs from a Jet that can be viewed.

Thanks for all your imput on this and obervations on the video.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Reflection or real ufo, i'm really tired of this IDIOTS that can't even handle the focus of their camera. SO tired of these auto-focus nerds...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join