It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France UFO Sighting 2009 [Video Footage ]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The video you are about to view here was from another Air France flight that took off from Brazil to France at night and a passenger video taped three UFO Craft following the Air France Jet.

TextUFO's hover and follow Air France transatlantic flight on same route from Brazil to Paris. This video was caught on tape after 30 minutes into the flight.

This was taken according to the youtube person a few weeks after the crash of the Ai France Jet .

This is an amazing video .

You can see the movement of the UFO Craft in conjuction to the Airliner .

Blessings and Peace

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
airline windows are double layered
the large light looks like a ufo but the 3 smaller ones could just be reflections in the dual pane window because as he zooms in/out they seem to shift until he zooms back in

50/50

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Smells a bit funky that one i think. Looks like they filmed (Or attempted to film) the moon and night sky then some wise cracker cgi'd the lights on top, to eventually produce the infamous "Triangle" shape money shot we are all familiar with.

Nice vid though, faked? me thinks so. I can smell em a mile away! now wheres my in flight meal........

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Interesting although a couple of points

When he zooms in on the city lights below why do they not blur like the 3 "mini" lights he zooms in on ? Also the main big light does not blur when zoomed in either.

So I'm thinking the big bright light might be real, it "could" be landing lights on another aircraft that's coming in to land. However, I think the 3 extra mini lights are just reflections on the double layered windows.

Still a good vid none the less and good quality for a change as well but still nothing conclusive unfortunately, good find!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Why is there no reaction from the person who filmed this 'event', nor any reaction (or even a conversation) about what was going on outside the plane?

Don't you think people would be rushing to their windows and we would hear lots of murmuring and discussion going on if such a thing was really going on outside the plane, especially with someone capturing it all on video?

Not everyone on the entire plane besides the videographer would be asleep, would they?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
As I looked a few times at this video you can at one point clearly see one of the three objects move ahaead of the other .

If you watch it carefully you can see this.

The person who video taped this on the Air France flight seems to be showing all area's from the lights near the city below ,the Moon and the three Craft or UFOs that are following the Airliner.

I do not see this be reflected light .

Why others are not seeing this or why he did not tell others to look out the window who knows what he was thinking at the time .

never the less I believe this is 100% real Spacecraft being recorded .

If you wish to just call them UFOs thats good aswell.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Pretty good video! At first I thought the bright light at the bottom of the three smaller ones was the moon, but then he films the moon. Wow....I don't know...looks pretty good though! I know just about anything can be faked but his one looks pretty real to me. I enjoyed watching it none the less. S&F

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hey guys......

anyone wonder why an Air France flight out of Brazil has an American pilot giving flight information in English?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Hey guys......
anyone wonder why an Air France flight out of Brazil has an American pilot giving flight information in English?

I didn't listen to the audio

However what does the actual flight, aircraft company, location have to do with what is being shown in the video ? If it was a BA flight out of London would that have changed what is shown ?

Not saying it's a bad thing that you've spotted that however, it plays no relevance to what we see and I thought all flights were announced in English just like all ATC information is in English ?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Not so strange at all - I regularly fly with different national airlines and the pilots are often non-nationals - who, as well as making announcements in the national language also make the same announcement in English.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Hey guys......

America rules the skies, all pilots must give flight conversations in English.
Perhaps because we won WWII.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am sorry, guys.

Everyone can sit back down, and toss this one into the bin!

What you have there, is the "Logo Light" out on the wingtip, and some reflections on the cabin window....likely from reading lights in the overhaed service units. Could be, also, the double-paned windows duplicating some reflections.

Someone pointed out the way the "lights" blur, when zooming...this indicates that they are very much closer to the camera than, say, the lights on the ground.

Someone else said it was the Moon...but, no...watch again, you can clearly see the Moon in one of the shots in addition to the Logo Light.

What's a 'Logo Light', you ask? It is the light that illuminates the vertical tail....the airline 'Logo'....

The person who posted that to YT should have his camera confiscated!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

...at one point clearly see one of the three objects move ahaead of the other .

No, what you see is the focal range of the camera lens is changing, as the lens is zoomed in and out...it only appears as if the dots of light are moving. Notice the orientation never changes, relative to the wingtip light.

I'd also be guessing that the videographer did not see the light effects while shooting....they are simply a result of the camera lens. No one else is excited, looking out, seeing objects "following"???

Hoax....maybe not intentional, but not what is claimed.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You are correct, on closer inspection you can actually make out the shape of the wing the light is attached to.

Also notice the "mini lights" only move between each other when the guy moves the camera, when he stops they remain stationary.

Case closed I do believe and well spotted on the wing tip light!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
As I reviewed the video again and the angles that the person taped this the three small lights do not appear to be connected to any part of the jet.

I was watching how they showed the city light below and then went back up to the lights.

They appear to be disconnected from the Jet itself.

Asfar as a reflection from within the Jet I know that window reflections are always possible .

I wonder how long this person might have video taped this?

That would be interesting

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
ok, I've flown many flights all over the world, and they often do an announcement in english, it's not usually an american. I'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt, that maybe the french and portuguese versions of this announcement aren't featured in this clip. However, 7 hours and 33 minutes, from Brazil to France? Seems like an awfully quick flight to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

...the three small lights do not appear to be connected to any part of the jet.

That's what everyone is trying to tell you!!!

ONE light is the Logo Light...that's the big one...the other three are reflections (or refractions)!!!

Really, anyone with a video camera would see the same effects...someitmes they blur because of the Auto-Focusing, it can't focus, other times the operator is zooming!

Flags and stars....Pfffft! People should seriously think before posting, all I can say.....

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I reckon they're water droplets between the glass panels reflecting the bright ray from the wingtip light. Explains the shimmering of one the 'droplets' at the beginning of the film, and, of course, the focal issues described in an earlier post!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
What you have there, is the "Logo Light" out on the wingtip, and some reflections on the cabin window....likely from reading lights in the overhaed service units. Could be, also, the double-paned windows duplicating some reflections.

Yep, that's what they look like to me. That's what they looked like last time I took a flight. I'm sure Weedwhacker nailed that one dead on.

You'd think someone affilliated with the Ashtar Command would know the difference between wing lights and a spacecraft....

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It's actually a white navigation light, not a logo light

<<   2 >>

join