It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Yahoo Conspiracy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I guess the average person would have missed this... but I'm not average...

computer #1.... I do 911 research and correspondance with the PTB...
computer #2.... customers POS... (Piece of S*&t)

both computers are set to display www.Yahoo.com

ok... #2 on the homepage... a headline grabbed my attention...
"Military Develops Cybug Spies" ok ...
so I went to machine #1 which I use all day every day ... and guess what...
I can not find the article under #2's page heading of Science... I refreshed the whole bit... its not accessible from Computer #1.... I do not see it....
I clicked more.... everything ... the article does not appear to be valid...
unless I type in the URL and then it comes up...

Strange huh... and you know what else is strange.... all the other articles are there... so.... WTF...

Now, the title of the article caught my eye, because I believe they used Nano Bots to move 30 tonnes of Nano Thermite into 3 buildings on 911... they just marched them into position - no one was the wiser.... and we already suspect more than one technology was used.... space station beam weapon... thats still active at ground zero... thats why they havent built anything... cuz, it corrodes into hairy rust... Nano Thermite and coventional explosives --- did I miss anything if I did it doesnt surprise me... I think I have one or two reports of car\truck bombs being used that blew out the lobby's.... maybe 93 was just a dry run.. to get intel on the building... who knows.... They do ... we dont...

URL to the Page:
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
but I'm not average...

Your signature says you are.

Anywho, I don't see the "conspiracy" here. I assume you are implying that Yahoo has hidden the article from you on your "computer #1" because you research 9/11 on it. But what would be the point? Is that article so significant and your knowledge of 9/11 so dangerous that they would go out of their way to hide it from you?

I can access the article and I research a lot more than just 9/11 on this computer, and you can access the article since you have the URL. You also have given 160,000 people the article by posting the URL on ATS. So I think it's safe to assume what ever scheme you think they may have devised to hide that article has been destroyed.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well we already know that your browsing is tracked, thats how they decide what annoying little advertisements to push on you....it only makes sense that they could use it to decide what they want you to see or not to see. If that cyber security bill passes, expect to see A LOT more of this.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
well I checked and double checked it and it is deliberate withholding... I had to use the URL to find it ok...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

My point is, they know sites like this exist. So why not completely block your ability to view the article - knowing URL sharing exists - rather than just withhold it from the front page?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

It's my suspicion that there are those who are diverted and filtered through servers somewhere else, such as for disiformation purposes etc.

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt there'll be a day when many sites won't be accessible to certain people. In a way, this can be a good thing to protect the inocent like children. I've come across several interesting sites that have since become unavailable. One recent one was of a rense picture of a scoop mark, now it's gone. Surprise surprise.

Yahoo is on my list of cloned sites. But that could be any that I use. It's obvious to me that much of our media can be hacked and altered. It's part of their special effects mind games. Like the shell game.

top topics

join