It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON UFO report catches my attention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I was wondering if someone with video editing software could dissect this video that was posted on MUFON. It states at 50 seconds there's an object that flies by. There is also an object at the very beginning that zooms by. Could be something simple, but it has me intrigued and I don't have the software to investigate it frame by frame. The video is 27 MB in size so it looks like you get the original. Here are their posted images and video link.

Picture 1 link

Picture 2 link

Video link

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by airteck]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Nice find... I'll be very interested as to what others think it is. I'm sure there will be lots of analysing!

S&F

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I've upped ther video to ATSmedia

(click to open player in new window)

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Both objects fly in the same general direction at 1 sec and 50 sec. It is easy to miss and and I had to re-watch it at slower speeds many times to catch it. It is traveling extremely fast and I don't believe it to just be an insect. It is way to fast for a bird, and if it was conventional aircraft, it would of scared the bejeesers out of them due to sound/sonic boom, but there is no sound that I can tell from it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by airteck

Yes! Video and Pictures. I am not sure what the hell it is. Perhaps we have an actual UFO, that is unless it turns out to be CGI. But it looks cool whatever it is.
nice Find S&F

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Its difficult to see in the video. But from that picture, it does look like an insect or small bird. Smeared badly of course.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I recommend downloading the full video to actually see the movement. It is only a couple of frames and I can't see it in the uploaded video as easily.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
One interesting thing to note is that the people in the video didn't notice the UFO. Now that could just mean it was moving to fast to be noticed and that it was to far away. Obviously, looking for a UFO was the last thing on their minds, but this tells me that it was just a bug or a bird blurred by the motion of the camera.

obviously, more analysis is required, but there's my two cents

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with spotting photoshopped work, but the first picture looks to me like it probably was. The second one has what looks like a balloon shape above it.

I'm curious how the person who was making this video was able to concentrate on filming while walking on that trail.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

what you cant walk and film realy not that difficult
kinda like walking and chewing gum at the same time I supose

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
i took one of the stills n blew it up.looks bonafied to me.atmospheric distortion n all.
update
k :looked at the second shot. not a bug ,definetly metalic. i'll give it a star and a flag.
oh and buy the way on a scale of 1 to 10 6 maybe 7.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
reply to post by aleon1018

what you cant walk and film realy not that difficult
kinda like walking and chewing gum at the same time I supose

Just saying they're apparently not an amatuer. The trial isn't very smooth either. Let's see how you do filming that on that trail walking. I'd like to know what they were using also.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
i took one of the stills n blew it up.looks bonafied to me.atmospheric distortion n all.

Ok, on a scale from 1 to ten for UFO evidence, what would you give it? I'm not impressed. I would prefer to hear more about similar sightings of similar craft and the estimate of it's size, speed etc. Isn't there a list of these specific crafts an who's supposedly operating them?

top topics

join