It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLE 09 Will Focus On Terrorism Prevention and Protection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09)

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009. NLE 09 will be the first major exercise conducted by the United States government that will focus exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery.

www.fema.gov...

??

To me, it sounds as if they are focusing on protecting terrorists. That is the way it is worded. If you have an incidence response and consequently an incidence recovery, you would also have terrorism prevention and terrorism protection.

What do you think?

Freudian slip or typing error?

A slow molding of the mind of the sheeple?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
After reading the (suspect) FEMA mandate, sounds like they are 'preventing' terrorist acts, basically meaning they ( theoretically) will stop 'terrorists' before they make another attack.

Bottom line to you and me, means its probably a run up to prevent homegrown 'terrorists' such as those that dissent against the Governments participating, ( gun owners in the US ) 'anarchists' ( ie dissenters in the UK) from trying to speak their piece .

Which means they will probably either show the public what happens should they complain or 'besmirch' the Governments 'good name'.
Which would mean 'rounding up' suspected terrorists ( people pretending to be terrorists for the exercise) in prelude to the real round up of the public they dont want ( you and me), that way the public don't get scared when foreign troops roll through the streets under mandate from the UN to protect the public from terrorist action.

As far as my paranoia allows me I'd even say that this is the run up to martial law, it gives the people a glimpse at what would happen should the Governments 'suspect an imminent attack' by whoever the flavour of the month terrorist is.
They'll round up those that argue against the corrupt banker run Governments and place them in the FEMA camps.
I also wouldn't be too suprised to see a few people 'disappear' into the camps straight away, as they 'conduct their exercise' they come across 'terror training camps' or suspect individuals hellbent on killing and maiming the public. So why not take them out straight away.?

They're ot trying to protect the terrorists, they are trying to protect the ones that pay their wages against the likes of you and me.

I for one , being from the UK have not heard about any of this , and to be honest, I'm quite worried about what is being said, I'm all for preventing terrorists from bombing more civillians but thats what we have 'intelligence' agencies for isn't it? To find out and prevent the terrorists from making an attack, but to run an exercise through not just one but 5 countries sounds a bit suspect to me, after all ( not being rude to the American contingent of ATS) when has America ever done anything with anyone else? Don't say WW2 , that doesn't count.. Its always been America looking after America's interests.
If I were the Americans that frequent this and other conspiracy sites, I'd hide my guns then go back for them after the event.

Good luck to all through this crisis ( management).

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What is going to go on this day? are they going to order people to camps or try to make us stay in our homes? i mean... if they told everyone to head to a camp, the rest of my family would be stupid enough to do so and i would refuse, leaving myself here for a few days. I just dont get what they have planned

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith

If I were the Americans that frequent this and other conspiracy sites, I'd hide my guns then go back for them after the event.

Data, if it's time to hide 'em it's time to use 'em.

What has me concerned is the "track record" of these exercises. They seem to have this uncanny ability to perform drills of a certain scenario and then it really happens.

I live in one of the areas of NLE 09, i'll keep my eyes open and my camera with me at all times.

new topics

top topics

join