It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you leave Earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I was actually thinking of this last night after watching this same movie and also the Knowing. I would definatley leave but only if my wife could come. If not, I'd stay and die here with her.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I would go as long as I can bring my vast shoe collection

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
If an advanced alien civilisation landed across the world and gave humans 10 days to change there ways, and after the 10 days the aliens selected the humans which they know are kind of heart and not violent and you were one they selected would you leave earth with them?

I got this idea after i watched "The day the earth stood still" Which the alien wanted humans to stop killing the planet and having wars, all the spheres started to collect all the worlds animals and wildlife and then proceeded to wipe all trace of humanity off the earth.

I would leave only if my family could come, i would not care if all the prisoners and corrupt politicians died.

I wound't do it. Earth is 2 good 2 leave.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So you all would leave a place you think might be a prision planet to instead become a slave.

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'd probably miss the old place, and a few people, but I'd never pass on the opportunity to start a new life in the stars.
It would feel like a completely new beginning!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join