It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOLY CRUD! Anti-semetic message in Hilary Duff's new song, Yesterday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
"At least not today" when played backwards sounds like "Hail this Nazi land" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't take my word for it. hear it for urself!
Nazi

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I knew it i knew she was evil! For some reason half the girls in my grade worship her. Scary could be subliminal messages.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Like oh my god!

*sigh*

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
*Yawn*

I don't even think I could make a further comment on this if I tried.

How about someone....anyone tell me what the big conspiracy is here? Seems like BTS material to me.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Like oh my god!

*sigh*

Maybe we should go through all of the things GW has said and play them backwards, too. After all, if the Pope thinks he's the anti-Christ (
) his stutters and maiming of words may not be an accident! He's probably sending a subliminal message at all of us!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
well lets see, hillary duff is backed by disney she's their little pop star pretending to be "punk" and disney recently blocked a film railing against GW

sounds to me like disney is in cahoots with the devil incarnate!!
yeah go ahead and laugh or flame me--i think its funny--definitely not true to those of you who don't recognize sarcasm when it walks naked in front of you and spits in your face!!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well Hillary Duff isnt really trying to be punk, you might be thinking of Avril Levigne. Umm... All I have to say is...

Hillary Duff =

Dude for being 17 she's one hot babe. Right up there with the Olsen twins. It's ok I'm only 20, I can say these things. LoL.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

you might be thinking of Avril Levigne.

at least she can actually sing... Lavigne...anyway avril bashed duff pretty harshly a while back....i don't get the two confused... anyway about the punk comment i was really thinking of only one of her songs "why not" or the music video anyway they occasionally come on disney channel... normally she's not punky at all because the one attempt failed miserably.....big time lavigne fan right here

Dude for being 17 she's one hot babe.

lots of guys say this i dunno why i really don't think she's that hot... maybe because she is so obviously the product of disney's pr department.... (thats public relations) that turns me off..... olsen twins yes. i'm 16 i know what i'm talkin about....just a matter of asthetic opinion really...

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by NothingMakesSense]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
HOLY #!

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE FORTH RICH!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'd still do her.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I'd still do her

nice and subtle with language aren't you...

im tempted to respond but then this thread would regress into a yes/no she's hot she's not thread so i won't say anything. nothing against you or your post, Lysergic.

sounds to me like disney is in cahoots with the devil incarnate!!
yeah go ahead and laugh or flame me

interesting no one has addressed the validity of my accusation.... i guess this is why they call this section chit-chat--no actual analysis. and no flames either!! haha

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm too lazy to be self righteous.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I'm too lazy to be self righteous.

i'm assuming you're calling me self-righteous.

well that's a hard thing to refute because all the arguments that just went through my head sounded even more self-righteous. maybe i am. consiously, i didn't notice any feelings of self-righteousness. i made my comment "not very subtle with words, are you" out of bemusment. it was not intended as an accustaion or anything of the such.

there, you see? i'm sounding self-righteous.

new topics

top topics

join