It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got abducted by aliens Last night! Ive got proof!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I remember FLOATING up to the mothership. I felt my soul burn with WARMTH and LOVE as they told me how SPECIAL and LOVED i was. It was MAGICAL and BEAUTIFUL as they cleansed my soul with PURE water. I keep remembering how SPECIAL they said i was.

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on July 13th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
And the proof portion? Where is this?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
When they let me back down to earth i got my camera and took pictures of the mothership as it was leaving. Can i upload them to this site via imageshack?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie21m

Yes. Upload them somewhere. I am interested now..

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That is great, you have proof.

The people here will chew apart your story unless the proof is undeniable. To just make a statement like you made, even I will need more than that.

I am willing to listen.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
*Holds breath*....or....maybe I won't

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
yeah and this is the guy who thinks agents are killing all the swine flu victims and that people do not die from flu.

I think

Go and think of some other crazy idea and if the aliens think you are that special then I hope they keep you next time at least you won't bother us here again, Hell we'll even through you a leaving party, anybody take me up on that ?????

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie21m

Yes you can upload them to this website! All you need to do is go to the media section, sign in with your same user name and password, then simply upload.

PLEASE provide the RAW photo, do not put it in any kind of computer program first. It will only add to the authenticity of your experience!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You can uplaod any photos/videos to:

ATS MEDIA PORTAL

Log in with your ATS username/password and go to MY ACCOUNTS, MY PICTURES. Copy the [ atsimg] code below the photo.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

We're not going to do this.

Post on topic, as your questions in a civil non ridiculing manner.

We also don't need one liner, "waiting, where's it at" posts. Staff will give the OP some time to produce the photos, then the thread will be closed.

Thank You.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Could you give a description of what our brothers from space look like?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Another - "I did/got this/this happened to me/ I saw this with proof......but I will upload it later" thread.

Just great...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sorry. I was being shallow.

Could you give us more details about the experience? I'm interested in the pictures, but am a little more interested in your perceptions of the event.

Please describe for us the feelings...the noises....what did they do? Did they treat you well?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

That's true, people forget that it's entirely his choice about uploading photos, and what he shares with us. And a bit of decency and respect actually goes a long way towards convincing people to want to share what they have. And time tells us whether such proof exists if people just have a bit of patience.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Staff will give the OP some time to produce the photos, then the thread will be closed.

Thank You.

Surely or the thread will be closed, or are you prejudging it too?

To the OP, it seems bad form to be posting sensationalised sounding topics and not include the whole gamut of information that you have, which only leads people (like myself) to speculate the truth of it as very doubtful. I can appreciate if you're new, I've been here more than a year and only just figured how to post youtube links properly.

It'd be great if you could post as many of the pictures as possible AND in their raw/unedited form.

It would be interesting (?) if you could give us some more details of the events that transpired and why they think you're special. My mum tells me I'm special.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I always wondered why abductees didn't take photos of the craft as a lot of people have digital cameras handy nearby. If the phenomenon is real then I would be expecting this kind of stuff to eventually come out.

Question to OP:

If you could describe the experience in as much detail as you can remember from start to finish, that would be great.... and things like what you saw, heard, how you felt in some detail etc.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i agree.

1)Either he/her is going to leave us waiting ages for the proof, and everyone will get angry as i am getting frustrated i want to see the photos!

or

2) The OP has photos but are either fake or from another source example, youtube.

or

3) The pictures a genuine and when uploaded to the thread i would recommend everyone saving the image

But my chanes are going to be, 1) 67 % 2) 32.99 % 3) 0.01 %

[edit on 13-7-2009 by mtaftm]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join