It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calls for fresh Dr Kelly inquiry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Calls for fresh Dr Kelly inquiry

news.bbc.co.uk

Campaigning doctors have called for a formal inquest into the death of government scientist Dr David Kelly......."I think it's highly likely he was assassinated."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I also think he was assassinated and it needs to be looked at properly - but I doubt it will be.

The story includes a good point - Dr Kelly was an expert at killing things - would he set out to kill himself with a blunt gardening knife & a few pills?

It always sounded highly suspicious, let's hope he & his family get justice.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
No interest in this?

Don't you think he was killed to stop him throwing a spanner in the Iraq war myth?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This story just ticks far too many boxes.

He spoke to the BBC saying that the evidence against Iraq had been sexed up to justify invasion, then miraculously, a few days later he's found dead after apparently "committing suicide".

It just doesn't ring true. This is a guy who worked with weapons systems and was involved in germ warfare programmes for the UK Government and he his weapon of choice to commit suicide with was a blunt knife? I'm not having a bar of it, I think he was bumped off by MI5.

13 Doctors have come forward recently saying: ""The bleeding from Dr Kelly's ulnar artery is highly unlikely to have been so voluminous and rapid that it was the cause of death. " (SOURCE - www.dailymail.co.uk...)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'm glad someone is still pushing for a proper investigation. The whole thing stank of murder from day one.

None of his fingerprints were on the knife he apparently slit his own wrists with.

There was a lack of blood found at the scene, even though the cause of death was recorded as a severed artery.

The level of painkillers in his system was well below the fatal dose and only 1/5 of one tablet was found in his stomach.

And those are just for starters.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

A couple of years ago I turned on the news (BBC) and watched a press conference by the Medical Staff who were there.

They categorically stated that there was blood under his body. They stated that, in their opinion, he did not commit suicide. There were several reasons for their conclusions, but I don't believe that they went into further details.

An hour later, no evidence of that press conference could be found. It was not available on the BBC site (as every other story is) and no mention of it appeared anywhere else.

I have spoken to maybe one other person who remembers seeing it or was told about it by another, but the majority of people never knew about it.

I KNOW THAT I SAW IT!

I did not "imagine it", it happened. And yet, it was buried. That is why I do not trust my government or the BBC in any capacity.

He was murdered to keep him quiet.
And I'm sorry if it causes his family any pain, but this is a milestone in time that cannot simply be ignored.

But, I do not for one second believe that an inquiry led by anything other than a fully public and independent investigating team will provide anything, because the risks to the government are too high.
I have no doubt that a full and honest investigation will show that he was murdered by a US-led team with the backing of the UK government (we do each others dirty work, less paper trail and it makes any future investigations more difficult).

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Dr. Kelly RIP, maybe he was right and there were no WMD in Iraq, but I think the UK govt had decided to go into war after their own 'due dligence' and it was only after Dr.Kelley decided to write a book that he was found dead. I think if he had just kept quite he would have been alive today.

Not wrong to write a book and perfectly legal to expose the US on this war on terror.

Who killed him? I doubt if the UK govt did, IMO it was the CIA or the US govt

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I've seen a person with a severed artery. The blood squirted out like it was from a pulsating garden hose. Within a minute or two she had lost 2 litres and the white wall the blood was squirting towards was crimson all over like it had been painted.

(Help was immediate and she survived.)

If that didn't kill her, the tiny bit of blood Dr Kelly lost would hardly have killed him.

[edit on 13/7/09 by Kailassa]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

This is obviously very very fishy... as a UK citizen i was wondering where i can complain about this kind of thing?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This was aleady posed somewhere on ATS, As I commented on that thread, I will do so here.

There will be cover up after cover up, when it comes to Dr Kellys Untimely death.

The government had it hands deep in this. They implemented the cover up from the start.

Everyone knows that Dr Kelly was a obstacle to the the Dossier on Iraq and the supposinlgy WMD's. So they decided to get rid of him.

The evidence is there, will we ever get to see this or will it made public. No it will not, by those in whitehall.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Laurauk]

top topics

join