It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu vaccine to be given to entire population

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is such an obvious set up. I saw this coming a mile away, that's why I bought natural immune system building extracts 2 weeks before the flu pandemic started and why I will be resisting any forced vaccination.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Grapesofraft, I say this from the bottom of my heart, please get that vaccine, better yet, get both shots twice.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The title of this thread screams I AM LEGEND, the movie.
People would be better off;
1. Washing their hands frequently.
2. Stay at home when your sick.
3. INSTALL AUTOMATIC DOORS IN SCHOOLS. (ALL SCHOOLS!!!!)
I hate touching the school office door knob at my sons 1030 student school. I won't do it I take a wet wipe with me to open the door.
I had a friend who sent her son to school when he was on medication for pneumonia. She didn't want him to get intellectually behind. I saw it as she is lazy, doesn't care about her sick son , or who else he infects.
I was mollified by her attitude.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Keep in mind, we had our first death of it here in Atlanta just the other day...

43 yo lady, who "also had underlying chronic illnesses"...

Looks like a culling....

It's been all through the summer camps down here...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I don't think they care enough to come to your door and drag you to a clinic to get vaccinated. Just don't listen to the mail you'll be getting and all the radio talk that will happen this week.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This virus strain has been bio-engineered to resist any vaccinations.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Let me guess in there attempts to bring down the masses they make a last ditch effort to manipulate our genetic frequency, through a viral strain of the swine flu, that some dark scientists created through engineering in the Shadow Government.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

If the army or paramilitary force kicks in your door, holds you and your family down and sticks a syringe in your arm, and your families arms, what are you going to do? Complain to your MP? Call the police? Complain to the Euro courts?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chilled Zen
This scares me so much, it seems to be a choice between take this vaccine or risk illness/death at this point. Yet swine flu is only mentioned by the MSM briefly as if its not really that big a deal so when the time comes people will accept a vaccine because the "Government" says its needed.

No need for it to be mandatory in the UK as people will demand it, public inquiry's will ask why wasn't it done sooner, Labour and Conservatives will argue over it even though they are 2 sides of the same coin. The cycle will continue as the PTB slowly move closer to whatever goal they are trying to achieve.

Haven't worried like this for a long time.

Well for me I am more afraid of what our government could do to me then any virus, even if its very deadly.

Heck we the people have rights just watch the video by Patrick Henry Jolly:

because he cares about our rights, liberties and freedoms.

Once you watch his video then decide whether you should take the vaccine or not. We do have rights to refuse drugs and vaccines! it's our American way and our constitutional way to not be forced into anything against our will.

We have Free Will!!!!!!!! No one should take that away from us.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by uswgo]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I'd rather risk the flu to be quite honest Is this what I've been reading certain chemists have been charging £15 for if it is mandatory vaccination would be quite the little earner wouldn't it.

chemists

Free for the over 65's though if they survive it.

The thought of the government forcing people to get a mandatory injection which is untested actually chills me it's just suspicious beyond words especially given that the normal flu kills thousands of people a year way more than swine flu has.

//edited to correct price

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Teknikal]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Master Shen long

Ok there is thimeresol (leaving trace amounts of mercury in lots of vaccines including the ones for children). It is found to be at safe levels, even for small children. Do you not get your children vaccinated for childhood diseases?

Link

I'm sorry but for me and my Children, there are no "safe" levels of mercury. Maybe you should do some research on how mercury affects your body. How it builds up in your body.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

1. What’s in the regular flu shot?
Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses
Gelatin: known to cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis are usually
associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin

I was kinda sitting on the fence about the jab and wondering if I was being abit too paranoid in my hesitation to have it but reading this, I'm a vegan anyway so there's no way in Hell I'm having that pumped into my body. If they make it mandatory, we can fight that reasoning against having it. Wouldn't it be a violation of our human rights to be forced to have it, anyway?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
This is starting to look like a bad sciFi horror movie !!

Source : Prison Planet

The!Truth!about!the!Flu!Shot!
"By 1853, Parliament began passing laws to make the untested vaccine compulsory
throughout the British Empire. Other countries of Europe followed suit. Once the
economic implications of compulsory vaccinations were realized, few dared to
disagree. Then, as now, the media were controlled by the vaccine manufacturers
and the government, who stood to make huge money from the sale of these spurious
vaccines."... Tim O'Shea, D.C.
1. What’s in the regular flu shot?
Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses
Gelatin: known to cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis are usually
associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin
Polysorbate 80 (Tween80™): can cause severe allergic reactions,
including anaphylaxis
Formaldehyde: known carcinogen
Triton X100: a strong detergent
Sucrose: table sugar
Resin: known to cause allergic reactions
Gentamycin: an antibiotic
Thimerosal: mercury is still in multidose vials
2. Do flu shots work?
Not in babies: In a review of more than 51 studies involving more than
294,000 children it was found there was “no evidence that injecting
children 6-24 months of age with a flu shotwas any more effective than
placebo. In children over 2 yrs, it was only effective 33% of the time in
preventing the flu. Reference: Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy
children." The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2 (2008).
Not in children with asthma: A study 800 children with asthma,
where one half were vaccinated and the other half did not receive the
influenza vaccine. The two groups were compared with respect to
clinic visits, emergency department (ED) visits, and hospitalizations
for asthma. CONCLUSION: This study failed to provide evidence that
the influenza vaccine prevents pediatric asthma exacerbation

Phewwww, Thats me out of a vaccination then , I'm allergic to Eggs. and mildly allergic to bullpoop.
And if the Doc tries to force in on me , I'll stick the needle in him where the sun don't shine.

Besides I bet they don't put all the ingredients or potential side effcts on the label or explain it to those sheep that turn up with rolled up sleeves, thinking the Government really has they're best interests at heart.

[edit on 13/7/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Flu immunisation is a scam and a lie.

It risks having a deleterious effect on everyone vaccinated, in order to reduce influenza cases by one, yes, that's right, only one, for every hundred people vaccinated.

And that one case of the flu would most likely have only been a normal illness anyway. To prevent one flu death takes 100s of 1000s people being immunised.

And flu immunisation has been shown to not even be this effective in infants, it does nothing to protect babies whatsoever.

And, by the time it comes out, who will need it?

It appears that all oldies, (over 65) are immune to this flu, there are no reports of them catching it.
Babies, according to research done, don't benefit from flu immunisation anyway.
And the rest of us will have already been in contact with the bug by then. It is spreading through Victoria where I live, like wildfire, and people are not dying of it. Everyone catching it should be glad, as getting a good dose now will mean being immune to this for the rest of your life. It's unpleasant; one son and I have been going through hell for the last few days with this, but we will emerge stronger and immune.

Lastly, there is a perfectly safe vaccine for the flu, easy to make, costing only $1.50 a shot.
250,000,000iu of vitamin D in an injection.
New research has shown the whole reason for the flu making people sick in winter and not in summer, when people actually catch it and pass it on all year round, is that you need vitamin d, (made from sunlight on your skin,) to fight it off and not get ill.

Influenza is a just a vitamin D deficiency symptom.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Of course they want you vaccinated, a vaccinated person fights off the disease more readily than someone who isn't. BUT (its a big but) having all these people vaccinated also raises the chances of the swine flu mutating in order to circumvent the vaccine thus breeding a stronger version. I wont be getting vaccinated, my kids eat tonnes of fruit everyday and are in perfect health, they also wont be getting vaccinated. Here in Canada though they have mandatory immunisations else they kick your children out of school
I think they've had enough crap pumped in to them for one lifetime.

Also wasn't Baxter the makers of Tamiflu? The same Baxter that sent those H1N1 contaminated samples to some lab over in Europe "by accident"?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Steilhe]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hi - just a thought.. at present as I understand it in the UK if you have (swine) flu symptoms they don't want you coming in to the Dr's surgery..a phone call is suffice if you feel that is necessary. Staying home and self medicating (paracetemol etc) is the order of the day.

Here's the thought..

what if you SAY that you've already had the swine flu even if you hadn't? Do you think they would jab you anyway or would you have a good argument that this would be redundant and unnecessary?

?

berth

NB. Just noticed an article about bringing forward the plans to do away with the official retirement age of 65

news.bbc.co.uk...

Maybe that's because there will be no bugger left standing under the age of 65 to do the work by 2011..

[edit on 13-7-2009 by badBERTHA]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread but I wasn't sure where to put it so thought I may aswell add it here too!

If all the talk is correct, about the swine flu and vaccination being an attempt at depopulisation of the world, surely it can't be successful. Those who readily accept the vaccine, will be those people who would ultimately be more willingly herded by the NWO. In accepting it, they're demonstrating their belief that the government have got their best interests in mind. All of those who refuse it, are potentially the downfall of NWO as we will be doing everything in our power to ensure they don't succeed and always questioning their motives. As we are in their 'danger' group, how will they then act to control us? What if this isn't an attempt at depopulisation but an exercise for them to determine who are a risk to them? If the vaccination becomes mandatory, they will have a record of all those who willingly submitted to it, and who have outright refused. Surely it would make more sense for them to target us than others that have proven their trust in the government?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
Seriously, it is a swine flu vaccine. What is the big deal. Do you not go to the doctor when you get sick?

The big deal is that the vaccine is untested. They tested a mock up with similar properties, not the one they plan to inject everyone with. I don't feel comfortable being injected with something that has had no clinical trials.

(And, no, I do not go to the doctors when I get sick. I'm not even registered with one.)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
TELL THEM WHO OFFERS THE VAC 2 TAKE IT FIRST THEN BACK UP LOL IF THEY ONLY KNEW MY LORDS WRATH CAPABILITIES SMH

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

But that wouldnt happen, it would be a logistical nightmare plus it would cost billions to chase people who were not co-operative and like someone else said, with them asking you to stay at home if your unwell then how will they know if you havnt had it already if you claim you have?

They cannot make you have it!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join