It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
(visit the link for the full news article)
A British teenager died at a Thai water park after swimming down to grab his goggles and then getting sucked into the pool's pump system.
The body of Nathan Clark, 14, was spat out in the resort's pump room.
Family members have told of their horror after staff at the tourist attraction refused to listen to their pleas for help, because they did not believe such an accident could have happened.
He told older brother, Rhys, 15, that he was going to look for them and lifted the grill and entered the hole below. That was the last time he was seen alive.