It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human races & alien races... any connection?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Right.. Ive read a load of stuff on here about all these alleged alien races/human hybrids that live on earth. I dont really buy into any of it myself, but try to keep an open mind on it and whatnot...

What Ive been pondering on is that here we have white, black, chinese etc races here... why is that? I suppose it could be evolution, but does anyone think that maybe one or more races maybe didnt originate from earth?

I realise this might have slight racial issues bringing it up.. but Im just interested in other peoples opinions on it!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think you'll find skin pigmentation may have a lot to do with environment the early tribes lived in. Not forgetting everyone is unique.

I'm no expert though.

I don't find it too hard to believe hybrids walk amongst us. The older I'm getting the more I'm understanding the saying - "anything is possible".

[edit on 11-7-2009 by one_small_step]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Argh !

Ok,. In africa, there were ETs, in Asia there were ETs and in Iraq there were ETs ...

Hmmm. But , so there you go ! ExpanDing EArth !!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You are the caretakers of earth, and you're failing..

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There defnetly will be a connection, the connection is the realm we both live in. 4 that science today tells us that there are many different dimensions and to be part of the same dimension is somthing unique in its self.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
I think you'll find skin pigmentation may have a lot to do with environment the early tribes lived in. Not forgetting everyone is unique.
[edit on 11-7-2009 by one_small_step]

Oh yea I thought about that... people's skin colour changing to suit the enviroment. But that doesnt explain some of the features that specific races seem to have e.g. chinese people having slanted eyes & tend to be quite short etc etc!

Just makes me wonder whether all those different features are really down to just the enviroment or not. And could it be remotely possible that some races are actually the product of some weird human/alien hybrid!

ooo also - the whole dominant gene thing, why are some genes such as brown eye colour dominant? I could be talking absolute crap here as I know next to nothing about biology... but could the dominant genes belong to aliens,or vice versa?

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, the Sumerian Tablets offer a quite unambiguous recount of genetically creating humans... And then there's The Terra Papers, linked in my sig.

And many other reports of aliens from the Dulce incident to abductees...

Yes, indeedy. We are intertwined with aliens. Our DNA is part theirs.

Now that we know, what do we do?

My book (also linked in my sig) offers what I see as the best way to deal with this.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Actually evolution/adaptation explains our racial differences quite well I believe. However, in this day and age man has used his brain/technology to deal with climate/environmental effects.

We have invented furnaces and air conditioners, clothing, skin/hair products, sun glasses etc etc etc. All of these things negate earths different environments and our adaptations to them. Our need to evolve/adapt physically has lessened.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well my opinion.

If there ever was genetic manipulation it occurred around 200,000 years ago when modern man first showed up on the fossil record. I think Neanderthal was the first natural Human to evolve.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I agree with Slayer69, that the missing link might not exist and is instead a artificial evolution. That big ? as to how we made such huge leap in language and tool use! Well our d.n.a was modified by an alien race [or elder race if you will] Puts some of the old mythologies into a different light.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well civilization started in africa, the first humans were black (I'm pretty sure). And I'm pretty sure people just changed color and got lighter as they moved around the world, for instance when people moved to places where its dark and cloudy all the time their skin started to get whiter, stuff like that.

i don't know if this is scientific fact but its what I think.

I have no idea how people got shorter and taller and got different eyes and stuff like that though.

and if any of you have different opionons about this, please don't argue with me. I'm entitled to a opionon.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

[edit on 11-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
Actually evolution/adaptation explains our racial differences quite well I believe. However, in this day and age man has used his brain/technology to deal with climate/environmental effects.

Interesting facts... There is one animal on this planet that has issues inbreeding. Though other species do show issues, it is many generations before minor issues show up. This animal can show issues in one generation, and the second is highly likely to have severe defects... Also, this animal has over 4,000 "glitches" in their genetics. These pass on genetic disorders. All other animals have maybe a dozen or so at most, and many have none.

That one animal, out of all the species on this planet is us.

If evolution was so good at creating perfect, or nearly perfect genetics... Why did the one animal on the planet that developed intelligence suddenly develop (at the same time) so such an incredible number of issues?

One might suppose that if it was merely evolution, the stock from whence we came was near perfect - by the time we arrived, evolution had created vast numbers of "perfect" species.

Why would such a genetically challenged species appear?

The odds are around a googolplex to one that such a defective species would araise with our level of consciousness.

It makes FAR more sense that we were genetically engineered.

We have invented furnaces and air conditioners, clothing, skin/hair products, sun glasses etc etc etc. All of these things negate earths different environments and our adaptations to them. Our need to evolve/adapt physically has lessened.

Oh, we are evolving still. Mentally and spiritually. Brain size is increasing. That we are not so stressed physically does not mean there are no stresses. In our minds and spirits we are challenged, and it is there we see the advancement.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Well my opinion.

If there ever was genetic manipulation it occurred around 200,000 years ago when modern man first showed up on the fossil record. I think Neanderthal was the first natural Human to evolve.

I believe you're right, and I think the Neanderthals were the native beasts mentioned in the Tablets and The Terra Papers, which were used to create us.

200,000 years is a lot of history we don't have... Heh. The Papers say virtually everyone was mindwiped when Marduk/Ra took control of Earth, before he was ousted by the reptilian humanoids, renegades from Orion.

But regardless of what the history says, I think it's clear we were genetically manipulated at some opoint in the past.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
No theres no connection.

There has been extensive DNA historys done on all of earths races and there is link between all of us that started out in Africa.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thats a really good point actually about the genetics thing. And it seems like more and more of these 'glitches' are coming up as time goes on. It does seem odd that we'd develop the kind of intelligence we have, while still having all these dodgy genetics.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
No theres no connection.

There has been extensive DNA historys done on all of earths races and there is link between all of us that started out in Africa.

Hmmm. Have they figured out the "junk" DNA? Do they know the "history" and lineage of that?

I suspect not. The ET's used EARTH stock to work with, so one would expect that such lineage would be evident. And we might not be seeing the whole truth, you know. Many lies have been told, and the differences may be suppressed.

Just sayin'. It's possible.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thats a really good point actually about the genetics thing. And it seems like more and more of these 'glitches' are coming up as time goes on. It does seem odd that we'd develop the kind of intelligence we have, while still having all these dodgy genetics.

Yeah. When I discovered that, I was certain why. But then, by that point I had read The Terra Papers and the Enki Sumerian Tablets.

Over 10,000 years ago, they were recounting unambiguously the genetic manipulation of an Earth species to create a helper Being. And even the garden of Eden story can be derived from what the Tablets say - though very loosely.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Also, just a thought on evolution in general... how can it be that there are something stupid like 2 million species on this planet, yet we are the only one's who seem to have experienced such an accelerated evolution process (as in the last 3000/4000 years or so)?

And with all species, the main 'objective' seems to be reproduction. Which to a point is the same with us... but we want to explore, learn new things etc. Why is that? Why would that level of intelligence where we want to do those things ever be needed?

I might just be being a little thick here, but I cant get my head round the point where some caveman (bad term to use, but I get all the different names mixed up, ha) was sitting in his cave, and decided to draw something. And then decided that he wasnt alone in the centre of the world, and that maybe there was something bigger out there.

But yea, thats not so much to do with my original post but hey, thats what happens when its 2 in the morning and you have nothing else to do, the rambling begins

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Also, just a thought on evolution in general... how can it be that there are something stupid like 2 million species on this planet, yet we are the only one's who seem to have experienced such an accelerated evolution process (as in the last 3000/4000 years or so)?

And with all species, the main 'objective' seems to be reproduction. Which to a point is the same with us... but we want to explore, learn new things etc. Why is that? Why would that level of intelligence where we want to do those things ever be needed?

I might just be being a little thick here, but I cant get my head round the point where some caveman (bad term to use, but I get all the different names mixed up, ha) was sitting in his cave, and decided to draw something. And then decided that he wasnt alone in the centre of the world, and that maybe there was something bigger out there.

But yea, thats not so much to do with my original post but hey, thats what happens when its 2 in the morning and you have nothing else to do, the rambling begins

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Bluebelle]

I know what you mean. The whole idea of evolution just doesn't work when you try to apply it to the way humans have developed. One of the really odd things is that we dont seem to have got much more intelligent in the last 10000 years. We have learnt more but but general IQ levels haven't really gone up since before the ancient Greeks.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Actually, according to The Terra Papers, virtually everyone was mindwiped about 6,000 years ago. If they genetically messed with us 200,000 years ago, we can assume there is a great deal that was developed and lost. (The Vedas show us air ships and such from - who knows when.) Atlantis (myth? Likely not) would be explained, as would a huge collection of anomalous historical objects.

I do not doubt that many such objects have been hidden before they were "brought to light" as well.

And I agree that the explosions of creativity, workmanship, new ideas and so on are hard to explain if we presume merely evolution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join