It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beaten up by a ghost.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Came across this story, young boy is apparently attacked by an unseen entity. Would like peoples thoughts on this, discuss:

Source

Wincl-l

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Winchester_La]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Winchester_La

I cant see your video captain.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Link seems to be broken matey.......

One line posts are strictly prohibited....

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Link should work now, internet decided to throw a tantrum.

Wincl-l

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I cant see it either.Maybe the sites down.Ghosts have gotten physical on occasion.I once saw a ghost try to hang a paranormal investigator in a attic on some show.They actually got a pic of the guy hanging!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The 13-year-old was alone in his home after school when he said he was suddenly dragged across the room to the front door and thrown into the street.

He ran to a neighbour’s house and sobbed: “I’ve been attacked by a ghost!’’

His mother Beverley, who was collecting her five-year-old son Ethan from school, returned to find a trembling Daniel outside her front door. It had been locked from the inside.

She has now called in her local priest to drive the demon out of their house in Hartle­pool, Teesside.

Single mum Beverley, 33, said: “I know it sounds mad but there is no other explanation. Daniel hasn’t done it to himself.

“He said he was sitting on the sofa listening to music when he suddenly felt someone grab him and pick him up. His feet came off the floor, then someone started pushing him towards the living-room door.

“Whatever it was then tried to push him into the kitchen. He said the front door flew open and he was grabbed by the arms and pushed into the street. He did not see anyone but whoever it was sounded like a man because of the heavy breathing.’’

The family cautiously went back into their home but turned and fled after hearing banging upstairs and the sound of someone walking around. They dashed to St Paul’s Church and told parish priest Father Richard Masshedar what had happened.

Fr Masshedar has visited the family to offer support. They want him to drive out the demon just like the priest in 1973 hit horror movie The Exorcist.

He said: “I went to see the family to offer prayers. We take it one step at a time and the first step was for me to visit the family with a church warden.’’

A neighbour said: “I’d like to say it’s all hogwash but it seems real enough to me. We are all scared to death in case whatever it is decides to move in with us.’’

www.dailystar.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
well whether you believe in fallen angels/demons or not , this story sounds pretty convincing to me .
sounds like a classic game they like to play with people from what I've heard .
Evil mofo's got noting better to do with their time apparently , except manipulate the worlds religious and political leaders into doing their bidding .

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Teenage boy gets locked out of home and blames demon!!!

Which is the more likely?

Boy locked out and plays on his mother's fears of ghosts...or...

Boy thrown out of house by ghost?

For non-UK members, The Star features a reading age of 9 and prints any old crap between 'saucy' pictures of topless babes. The babes are the only redeeming feature

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I would normally be inclined to take you point of view mate , but ...
Similar things have happened in my brothers house according to him , his ex wife and her kids .
They have since separated , but I don't think my brother would lie about the things that went on there .
He told me he woke up in the middle of the night to hear the boy scream and find him out in the hallway .
the boy said he just felt something grab him and lift him out of the bunk ...so I dunno ?
But thats not the only weird thing that happened there

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
another thing that my brother told me about his ex wife was , that she had been in contact with the so called spirit world since she was a child . doing astral projections and such ( sorry i know its not popular to associate that with demons and what not on here )
but imo in those previous potentially demonic influences in her life followed her around an started affecting her life with my brother and her kids
strange things would happen in the night , like the tv turing on, lights turning on , the oven turning on , all without human interaction with those things .
now believe me im super skeptical about this stuff
otherwise i wouldn't have mentioned it before , well there is other stories I could go into cos id feel like im taking this thread of course . but anyways .
keep an open mind peeps

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Takka

I've got an open mind. I grew up in a house where the TV turned itself on, footsteps were sometimes heard, voices in the back room etc. Creepy stuff sometimes. Despite all that, I'm not convinced that ghosts exist. Heavy breathing ghosts dragging kids out of their houses sounds like a shaggy dog tale told by the kid to avoid getting in trouble. The mum clearly has a belief in the supernatural and ran to the nearest priest. Tenner says she's indirectly influenced her kids to attribute paranormal causes for every creaking floorboard in the house

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Sounds like you've experienced some strange thingts too mate

but your thoughts about that kid make sense to me for sure .

I guess I should have been more clear , I don't believe in ghosts as the word explains them either , but there must be something going on that we don't understand.
maybe its just psychological ?
who knows ? definitely worth thinking about

my personal belief is that demon/fallen angels are here right now , and when they aren't controlling our leaders , they are playing with us .
Sorry if you think thats crazy lol , but thats what were are here for right
(was brought up as prodestant christian is that helps you see my point of view)
[edit on 11-7-2009 by Takka]

top topics

join