It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Image misleadingly seems to show the president admiring a woman's backside.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Why the threads of this?

No offense, but we've hit an all time low. Who cares? Even Michelle doesnt care, why shoud we?

What does this say about the man? Nothing. I check out men all the time and its just a habit. I dont have the desire to follow them home or jump their bones.

This is silly.
Real silly.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ya know, I used to remember my step-father and mom discussing his prediliction for gazing at women's fannies (for our British friends, that means derriere, not what you're thinking!!!
) and his response was, "Well, I always come home to bed with you" --- or something to that effect.

At least Obama didn't vomit on the Prime Minister...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I check out men all the time and its just a habit. I dont have the desire to follow them home or jump their bones.

Oh dg ... now we are getting to know the REAL you!

You live on Cape Cod. I can see you now at the Bruins games ... checking out the big sweaty hockey men on the ice with their ... um ... I'd better not say anymore or this will suddenly get 'R' rated!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Ya know, I used to remember my step-father and mom discussing his prediliction for gazing at women's fannies (for our British friends, that means derriere, not what you're thinking!!!
)

Fannies...
.. That means bum, does it? Oh dear, that could (and probably does) cause confusion...

For our American brethren, fannie in the UK is the front bottom....

What, vomit on Brown? Wouldn't make a difference. It looks as if he is already an anthropomorphic pile of regurgitated porridge.

Obama would be a hero here in the UK if he had just lumped that stupid, grey, boring, fish-mouthed idiot in the chops and told him to shut the hell up. I don't know who he thinks he is, he isn't our elected leader, and he has the cheek to chastise Iran over their elections when we didn't even get one for him!!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

dg, with all respect to your point. My biggest take away on this is how pictures might portray something completely different or even subtly different from the video of it, and more specifically how that applies to other areas we are interested in besides politics.

Now it appears that more than one person on this thread feels there was a normal reflexive response to the signaling which we are adapted to respond to.

But then again, those of us who may feel that way wouldn't be saying that if they weren't receiving the same signal from the photo.

What the video shows will always come down to a subjective decision, and I think that is the a key thing. For example, when I am waiting for someone behind me, I will often turn my head to the right in a half-attempt to see them, or to signal to them I am waiting on them. I do this a lot as I am a fast walker, being so tall, and often have to wait on others to catch up so as not to walk to far ahead of them.

So to me, even though I can totally see why the picture makes it look that way, this signals a completely different thing to me, specifically that he's doing the same thing I do. Now, it's also quite possible that in doing that, he caught a glimpse of what many of us might call an attractively dressed female, and has a reaction to that as well.

Anyway, I think that in many pictures like the supposed STS videos of ufos I don't see moving ships, I see geo-stationary debris. So in the end, how much of our own subjectivity and conditioned response (partially formed by belief and experience) plays a part in our conviction in our own conclusions?

[edit on 11-7-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I am just sorry Obama and Sarkozy did not high five each other after she walked by.
No I am not blaming or chastising either of them for looking. We are ALL human and she does look fantastic.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Michelle doesnt think its misleading.I heard when they get home he's going to have to wash all the presidential dishes and take out the white house garbage for 2 weeks!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Man will be man

Honestly who cares IF he took a lil glance and why?

Maybe it would help when we ALL had our heads plugged into a Global Brother Machine?

Gee, some people need to get a life

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Man, this thread cracks me up.

World leaders, like all other men, have the right to check out an attractive woman. Sorry, ladies, its just one of those inaliable, time-honored rules, just the way it is. Cut these guys some slack, they're only human.

Silent thunder,

Suggests investment in a good pair of dark sunglasses.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Why even care about something like this!! He's human or maybee reptillian lol but I would of looked. I did look!

EDIT

I am sorry I didn't read the OP and yes we do mislead easily by the media.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

)

Fannies...
.. That means bum, does it? Oh dear, that could (and probably does) cause confusion...

For our American brethren, fannie in the UK is the front bottom....

What, vomit on Brown? Wouldn't make a difference. It looks as if he is already an anthropomorphic pile of regurgitated porridge.

Obama would be a hero here in the UK if he had just lumped that stupid, grey, boring, fish-mouthed idiot in the chops and told him to shut the hell up. I don't know who he thinks he is, he isn't our elected leader, and he has the cheek to chastise Iran over their elections when we didn't even get one for him!!!!!

well then it is good to know I am a universal FANNY lover, makes no difference to me!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I thought I'd jump in here and add some points to the thread......

and i have to agree with most posters and say....So What....he's a bloke he's pre-programmed to look, it's in the genes.....

And you know what if you watch the girl, as the vid ends it looks to me like shes about to look down to check out his "fanny" as you call it......

but if this all the sleaze the msm can pull out they need lessons from their british counterparts, when they do it they do it with vigour,

david mellor back in the early 90s i think, caught having an affair with actress Antonio de Sanchez, a bad thing for any politition you might think and enough usually to get the person to resign...not enough for the UK press....a little more digging and after advice from her new publisist, de Sanchez disclosed all..that he always wore a chelsea football shirt and that she used to suck his toes....

that was it the press had a field day, when he later resigned after another scandal I saw one of the funniest front page headline (the sun, national gossip paper) I've ever seen...

"FROM TOE JOB, TO NO JOB"

[edit on 11/7/2009 by whoswatchinwho]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just to reiterate, you're all missing the OP's point.

I wonder how many times we've all been bamboozled by selective portrayal of photos.

reply to post by stumason

Oh, her bum isn't that great either. It's a tad on the large side and her face isn't all that. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't turn her down, but she isn't fantastic.

Where did you see a shot of her face?

Edit: Never mind. She's rather plain, and much too young..

[edit on 11-7-2009 by jsobecky]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
That's a "man of the people" Photo op right there.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm with the who cares if he looked camp.

He looked and tried to cover it up by not grabbing that ladies hand. She was behind him and had no clue she was stepping down. He didn't even reach for her hand. The ladie reached and grabbed his arm and he then grabbed her hand.

He looked, nobody cares except for the ones trying to cover it up.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
He looked. Not as long as Sarkozy, but he looked. He did a good job of trying to cover for it though.

Dude you are so RIGHT!!!!! I have been married a long time and I tell you what, any married man has the LOOK didn't / wasn't looking down pat!!

sometimes we even through in a distraction comment to be able to get the look, but be sure WE LOOKED...........

Still love ya tho baby.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join