Image misleadingly seems to show the president admiring a woman's backside.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Image misleadingly seems to show the president admiring a woman's backside.

cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com

This is a video which is not a youtube video
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ok this is a little funny because of how it turns out for Sarkozy, but It should be noted that photos aren't always indicative of the scene they appear to portray.

I wonder how many of the folks who have used this image as their avatar on ATS believe it to be something other than it was?

This extends to more than just politics... it reaches into anything which we try to prove via the use of photos and images. UFOs, Aliens, ghosts, etc.

Your thoughts?

cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well, at least abc news cleared this up! Yesterday at work, guy iw ork with showed me the NYPOST, and in thier, was the now infamous picture of what appears to be obama checking her backside out..2 tings came to my mind..he has good taste in women
and at least this proves he isnt gay, as some tabloids were stating lol.
Aftwatching the abc news link here, guess its all not what it seems! Wonder why the media wanted to smear him like that? You have to admit...she DEF was hot, cute, and had a backside most men would almost kill for!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Oh my.

Nice video - it didn’t seem like the President was checking out *behind* - but - it’s nice to see it’s cleared up.

On the other hand poor Pepe Le Pew almost broke his neck...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
absolutly disagree, and i'll bash any politician anywhere anytime.
but this? this is bs. plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
He looked. Not as long as Sarkozy, but he looked. He did a good job of trying to cover for it though.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The just makes it even more obvious. The girl behind him had to find his hand, while he was staring.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I presume you are discussing this photo?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So Obama was checkin out some girl. Who cares whether he was or wasn't? She was pretty good looking and I'm willing to bet you all have done the same.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
He looked. Just like groingrinder said.

He was just smooth about it. This video just proves that he looked. Oh well not a big deal, I would have looked too.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well the Original Poster certainly made an excellent point that photos can be construed contextually to convey a false perception of the events they seem to depict.

Interestingly enough this has not always been something quite a few people who are now inclined to agree with that relevant observation were willing to consider two weeks ago when it came to pictures coming out of Iran...that some of the very same people screamed...no, they clearly show this, and they clearly showed that, and would not even consider that perhaps what they imagine being depicted is in fact not what is being depicted.

Which just makes me wonder, is ignorance truly being denied through wisdom or is it just being propogated rather instead through the 'selective' application of wisdom?

Here on ATS a picture is not just worth a thousand words it's worth a thousand theories!

At least it is nice to see that their are other people besides George W. Bush, Jr. who did it first and did it worse that makes Obama innocent by comparrison of deflectionary perception of the same deed.

At last some change in the New Administration, only took six months too, and not quite what I had in mind or was hoping for.

[edit on 11/7/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I love that last line of yours Proto!

A picture is worth a thousand theories...

Nice!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Look, Obama is a pure man. He would no more check out a nicely shaped womans butt,than he would bow to a Saudi king. Don't you people get it? Seeing is not believing. Don't believe what you see, believe what you're told!!
Sarcasm off.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Yeah, this got a LOAD of response here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Things like that bring the Obama-haters out from under their rocks...

Then, there's this:

But, of course, any perceived chink in the Omamarmour (just coined that...neato, huh?) and all caution is thrown to the wind in the mad rush to castigate.....sad, really.

Ed: Tagged pic.

[edit on 11 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think it's amazing how ABC feels the need to protect Superman.

People act like politicians are super human and Obama is better than your average human. So ABC had to go out of it's way to protect him on something that's not a federal offense.

What's sad is that the White House is running the media through Rahm Emmanuel who talks to John Podesta who then controls the news of the day for places like ABC, NBC and CBS as well as other print and internet media.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

AND the award for one of the top three funniest responses goes to ----
schrodingers dog!!!! Woo Hoo!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
You know ... he could be checking for WMDs ...

Can't be too careful these days.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So what if he checked a woman out for 0.0003 seconds?

Grow up and stop acting like little 4th graders.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

I think it's amazing how ABC feels the need to protect Superman.

Oh, put your false indignation away! This was covered by multiple outlets, not just ABC!!! Just happened the OP chose that one! Sheesh!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
They both looked. Absolutely. But so what?
Isnt' that between the men, the pretty woman, their wives, and their God?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Surely the only person who should care if he was checking out that womans bum is his wife? And we don't know what their preferences are, for all we know, they might like threesomes or enjoy swinging!

Oh, her bum isn't that great either. It's a tad on the large side and her face isn't all that. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't turn her down, but she isn't fantastic.

Sarkozy, now there's a man who has good taste in women, he's checking her out unashamedly! Not even an attempt to hide it, but that's those French for you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join