It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The famous AREA 51 call...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

what do you think?

very very weird...

i always thought of it as it is true 100%, when i herad it first time i couldnt belive my ears....

are there any new developments on this?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
There is, I think a voice stress analysis of it and there is an Reverse Speak version of it...

The RS version is pretty scary too..

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hi,

This has been on the threads many times - the guy at a later date called Art Bell and admitted it was all hoax - he even emulated his stressed voice to prove it. Sorry!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yeah, i believe the guy phoned back in a couple on months later and said it was a hoax. Coast 2 Coast had alot of phone calls like that back in the day. Theres one call where a guy is flying over Area51, then gets shot down, while talking to Art.

You have to keep in mind these sort of stunts bring Radio ratings through the roof. At the time these calls where being made, Coast2Coast was one of the biggest radio shows in America.

Take it with a pinch of salt as they say!

Tsom87

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Hi

Here is the link to You Tube where the caller comes clean....

www.youtube.com...

Peace!

[edit on 11-7-2009 by The Wave]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Youtube - both calls together

I did found this on another forum thogh !!

QUOTE (jbondo @ Apr 25 2009, 06:15 PM)
It's not the same guy.

When I was over at ATS we did a huge study on this including using voice analysis software. I personally analyzed the two voices in question and was backed up by another poster who did the same. Along with some extensive detective work it was our unanimous conclusion that it was not the same guy.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Good that you posted this.

The truth will be out there soon, this guy is not playing. He knows something the American Government don't want us to know .It has been proven already.

Let us unite.....

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hey,,,

I remember that caller and I was listening the original night when it happened then coasttocoast was knocked off the air,,,

I was a little amy then,,,lol

To me it seemed more comical like a drunk college kid or such like a jerkyboys fan,,,,
I dont buy it was real real for a second,,,,lol...

I sure miss art bell and those days,,,,

and the guy who said he was in a plane heading towards area 51,,,lol...
I personally dont see any point in doing that,,and anyone who would shouldnt have a pilots liscense...

well huggs,,,,

sorry to be pessimestic on this,,,,mile...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hrmff! I cant find the Reverse Speech version..

I found this on a youtube clip...
I'm posting the 'More Info' from the clip..
youtube . This is the same as the OP's, just in case you want to see for your self that the text is from there !

The following tape was sent to me by a webfriend named Teri. It is a short segment from a radio show that Art Bell did, I understand, in 1997.

The tape is only a few minutes long. Listen to this tape. It may be one of the most important few minutes you have ever spent.

On the night this tape was made, Art had asked workers of Area 51 to phone in and spill the beans about Area 51. He may have got more than he bargained for.

When you listen to this tape, listen to your intuition. Listen to you gut reaction. Feel this guy's emotion. If you get chicken-skin (goose bumps), I believe that is your higher self telling you that what you hear is the truth.

When you hear silence on the tape - keep listening. There is more after a fairly long break. The silence is because within 2.08 minutes of speaking, the caller was knocked off the phone line. There was a massive shut down.

I am told that on the very next program Art said they found out what the problem was Their satellite had LOST EARTH LOCK. That means, it was KNOCKED OUT OF POSITION!!! What would have the immense power and capability to knock one a satellite out of position so quickly???

I have been told by one person that the same guy was on the Art Bell show some time later and he said that he was only joking. All of what he was saying was acting to kind of pull Art's coat tails. He has been on other times since and done different but similar jokes. He did say that he was surprised that Art was knocked off of the air. He had no explanation for that.

Teri said: "I only heard him call in one other time after that and he said something to the effect that he was "better" now". If he did in fact say that, does that sound like a practical joker to you?

There are other possible explanations for why someone later phoned in claiming it was a joke:

1) How do we know for sure it was the same guy who rang back?

2) How do we know they didn't grab him, hypnotise him and then get him to phone in? This would be VERY easy for them to do.

Here is a transcript of the talk:

"Hello Art? Art? Hi....I don't have a whole lot of time..um...I was a former employee of Area 51...I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago...and...and...(starts to cry)...I kinda been running across the country...um...um....man....I don't know WHERE to start......they'll triangulate on this position really, really soon... (starting to break up and get more frantic--Art tells him to give us something quick)...OK...um...um....What we're thinking of as Aliens ...they're EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS...that an earlier precursor of the SPACE PROGRAM MADE CONTACT WITH...uh...they are NOT what they claim to be...uh...they have INFILTRATED a lot of aspects of the MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT particularily Area 51...uh...the DISASTERS that are coming...the GOVERNMENT knows about them....and there's a lot of SAFE AREAS in this WORLD THAT THEY COULD BEGIN MOVING THE POPULATION TO...N O W - Art.....but they are NOT doing anything about it... THEY WANT THE MAJOR POPULATION CENTERS - WIPED OUT SO THAT THE FEW THAT ARE LEFT WILL BE MORE EASILY CONTROLLABLE....(breaking up more, starting to cry...)...I started getting...." Silence - Art went off the air at that point.

An important new book "Secret, Don't Tell The Encyclopedia of Hypnotism" by Carla Emery (www.hypnotism.org) gives many stories, some from court proceedings, which prove that the 'bad guys' can easily get 10% of the population to do anything they want, purely through hypnosis. The other 90% can be hypnotised once they have been given a drug, for example in orange juice.

In opposite to what most people believe, it is relatively easy to get these people to perform unethical actions, including murder, prostititution and robbing banks through hypnosis. This is without the using extreme mind control techniques described in books like "Trance Formation of America". And if you think that you can never be hypnotized, think again! According to Carla Emery, the more intelligent a person, the more likely it is that they can be hypnotized.

Read "Secret, Don't Tell: The Encylopedia of Hypnotism" by Carl Emery for to learn more. See also the site for the book at www.hypnotism.org

As for the tape, you decide. What did your intution tell you when you heard this man speak? HOW DOES the interruption from a satellite being knocked out of position fit in with the story of a prankster? HOW????????

[edit on 11-7-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hi,

I did listen to both calls some time back and was convinced by the the latter call but not the former... Thing that I'm not sure about - was it Art Bell running hosting the show in both?

Peace!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I hope it was fake. Otherwise i think im gonna wet myself lol.
who posted that they proved it was a different guy? can they post a link to prove it, cause we all know how many people on the interwebs do anything to get there points across

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Cheap theatrics to me. Caters to the audience, and plays on their gullibility.

Doesn't matter is the guy called back and admitted it was a hoax or not. The gullible want to believe in something so bad they will toss out or bend the evidence in order to keep their fantasies alive.

This was clearly a radio joke, but it does do one thing for the subject: exposes the desperation and clingy attachment people have when it comes to this subject.

The best thing about conspiracies is that anything or anyone providing something to the contrary are instantly rolled into the conspiracy itself, and that is why so many around here are easy prey.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ocker
The truth will be out there soon, this guy is not playing. He knows something the American Government don't want us to know .It has been proven already.

How soon? Soon as in another 12 years? This call was made in 1997.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

hi,,theres a lot here who know et's and ufo's are real,,,,

but this is really barking up the wrong tree for proof on et's from this clown who is fleeing area51 cross country who made this silly call(s),,,

there is NO PAY DIRT in this case,,,lol

it was real entertaing i do say but 101% BS,,,,

et's infilltrated our military and want a lot of us dead so we are more easily controllable????

the guy sounded like a cry baby,,,,

I also recall his 2nd call where he is much better now,,,lol
and if i recall it ,,he was in a military hospital or such and they let him make a call to art bell,,,,lol....

and the staff/nurses were giving him vulcan hand signals???
geeewizzz,,,give me a break!!!!

what gave this call so much hype was sattlelite disruption or such,,,,otherwise this would of been catorigized with bigfoot giving cpr,,,,

and throwing reverse-speech in??????
thats not in my backyard,,,having to reverse speech on a tape recorder to figure out what my friends saying to me holds no weight to me...
david oats rings a bell to me...

please dont get me wronge,,,im on your side big time...

but to throw or even consider this and throwing it into the solid case files would be nutts!!!!

all we got here is a cry baby on the phone,,,,he even sounds dam funny to,,,,,

he shoulda never made the 2nd call,,,,lol.....big give away if the first one wasnt,,,,

hey,,,,keep your passion !!!!

we are with you even though we dissagree on certain cases,,,ok....

huggs all

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It does sound like the same guy to my ears, regardless of who has "done their homework" and decided it isn't (if that's the case, link to your homework?).

I think it's more interesting, like they say, that the show went off the air and this may have been because he got near the truth and rattled someone's cage!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
After I listened the "confession" about a year ago my gut was telling me that the first call was still real.

Thats my opinion not really based on hard facts but it's fine by me.

ho btw before I forget it, the satilite went down. Is this a hoax?

don't think so

[edit on 11-7-2009 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
well if u lission to the call back theres weird distortions and serparate voices in the backgrounds and u here something say help mee.

new topics

top topics

join