It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

countdown to disappointment... again (Obama to disclose in November's dollar crisis)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I quite often look at Project Camelot. It's a lot of fun and I do think there's some real information in there. I have no idea which bits are real and which are made up, but it's fun for a while just to look, like trying on clothes you know would make you look ridiculous and you'd never go out in, but in front of the mirror at home, it's fine...

Anyway they're promising an interview soon with Dr. Pete Peterson. I tried googling him but there are too many people of that name to know which they've got lined up. The Project Camelot people also seem a bit confused about this guy - check out the link.

Here's what they have to say about the interview on their home page:

Among the many things Dr Peterson spoke about at length was his strong, informed belief that there will be a melt-down of the global economy - and US infrastructure - within months; that Obama is planning to disclose the reality of ET contact by the end of the year; and that most, but not all, of the ET visitors are friendly.

Personally I'm highly doubtful that there will ever be disclosure, for what will be obvious reasons to people versed in the subject: the main reason being that TPTB have too much to lose. I also recently came across this lecture by Linda Moulton Howe which suggests that the reality behind ET contact is simply too horrible and frightening to disclose, at least for one ET faction or species.

Some people think Bill and Kerry are disinfo: some people think LMH is disinfo.

We've got until November to prepare for disappointment: let the countdown commence!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
As I have no high hopes for disclosure, I wont be disappointed at a non event. You really cannot trust websites that announce imminent disclosure. Most of them are just blowing wind out of their asses.

Perhaps they are just playing the odds in the hope that one day the whispers will be true... but all that is going to do is get many bored with the topic who aren't bored already.

IRM

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
yayyy counting down to disopointment is always fun

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It is just another ploy to entice a world leader to take the first step and announce we are not alone. Odds are the only way we will have disclosure is if aliens make themselves known personally. UFOs are not and never will be disclosure and ATS has proven that with video clips and documentation of manmade UFOs. There is no way to distinguish which are driven by man or alien or remote control. An actual ET will have to step up to the plate and say hello. That is the only definitive proof that can be. YouTube, ATS or any other form of media will never be able to produce enough evidence to prove alien lifeforms exist and convince the masses but instead only help keep people like me continually interested in the UFO phenomenon.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'd like to know more about this Pete Peterson.

It might be that he's a disinfo guy who's there to make Project Camelot look stupid.

(don't start!... I know what I said.)

Yeah, after Project Serpo, how could they look any stupider? Well, the think is, they seem to have weathered that little storm relatively well and the site does seem to be pretty popular.

Actually, I think if they wanted to make PC look stupid, all they have to do is make sure Kerry Cassidy does all the interviews and Bill Ryan disappears. Her habit of asking ego-driven questions, interrupting interviewees when they're saying something interesting, and having absolutely no sense of skepticism whatsoever is one of the most annoying things about PC.

And of course their theme tune which, predictably, she wrote. They're actually going to re-record it, apparently. Why not write something new and better, preferably without her involvement?

Just wishin'.

By the way, I have two predictions for 2012: one, the Olympics is going to be held in London: and two, it'll be faeces.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
Actually, I think if they wanted to make PC look stupid, all they have to do is make sure Kerry Cassidy does all the interviews and Bill Ryan disappears. Her habit of asking ego-driven questions, interrupting interviewees when they're saying something interesting, and having absolutely no sense of skepticism whatsoever is one of the most annoying things about PC.

And of course their theme tune which, predictably, she wrote. They're actually going to re-record it, apparently. Why not write something new and better, preferably without her involvement?

/agree 100%

I love their site though, they do a great job of collecting/hosting interviews, fact or fiction.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I cannot find any info on their web that says anything about disclosure.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Alright, another disclosure prophecy! I love The 'Countdown to Disapointment' Game!!

No, Screw it... Anyone wanna play 'Hungry Hungry Hippos', instead??

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Agreed, when it comes it wil most likely be a suprise and we will find out by the "Breaking News: Live Obama Press Conference On Extra Terrestrial Presence" on CNN, MSNBC,FOX,etc..

[edit on 7/10/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sloppy
I cannot find any info on their web that says anything about disclosure.

It's on the front page of their site, or was yesterday when I posted this. Where do you think I got the quote from?

join