It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thread that doesnt need a thread...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
A very simple concept that i cannot take credit for but it worked well on a sports discussion board i freequent....

Anyway the goal of this thread is to simple ask those questions that dont really merit starting a whole new thread but maybe you wanted to ask them none the less. We can all chime in and it can almost be a database of sorts...

First order of topic - Have any of you recently had body transformation? Im not going to the gym however im naturally taking a lot more protein, fat free milk i drink all the time and constantly have a need for more protein....

I noticed I predominantly only eat things i will have a craving for...what my body says it wants...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I have been having a physiological, psychological and spiritual transformation as a result of doing a certain type of very deep meditation practice every day for just over the last six months, and while my body shape hasn't altered all that much, in every other respect, I'm a new person and I'm starting to look younger and feel younger and be younger.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I transformed into a Chevy Camaro recently. It was kind of scary, but when I took out the Decepticon that had been tearing up the neighborhood, I transformed back into me.

(just kidding, cool thread, S&F)

TA

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
BUMP - LOL apperantly a number of us dont have small little questions theat we feel dont merit a thread!

Heres another one...

How is MK Ultra pronounced?

Is it literally the letters EM KAY - Ultra or Mc-Kol-tra

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Seems to me that this thread should be in the General Chit Chat board on BTS. Good thread, wrong board.

top topics

join