It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Inventor claims to have 5KW Free Energy Generator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
PESWiki:Kapanadze Free Energy Generator

A Turkish inventor, Tariel Kapaladze, claims to have invented a 5 kilowatt free energy generator. In a demonstration video, the device appears to produce copious amounts of energy from no visible source. Though it appears to be extracting energy from the aether, some people think it could be a matter of stealing energy from the electrical grid through inductive coupling. The necessary parameters seem to be present.

The components apparently include a radiator buried in the ground, a wire to a water pipe, a Tesla coil/joule thief, a spark gap, transformer, capacitors, 5 ferrite cores from old TV HV transformers, and some other unidentified components.

In the videos below under the keyword "Kapanadze", several different iterations or varieties are shown. Two appear to be solid state of different sizes, one in a black box. Another is a rotating system.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
There is lots of other videos in that link to which is quite good.
Its nice to see more people using the knowledge gained from Tesla, especially since it would be his birthday today

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

You should buy one and try to power your home with it. I am sure he would appreciate your support.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
hah i wonder how much Lira he is after

Also intersting but not very is the site links his website www.tmzenerji.com... which is a broken down link, they do mention it though.

Is there more to it? Is Mr Kapaladze being silenced by TPTB or Mosad or the CIA, or could he just not pay his bills.

But i honestly do think this sort of thing is interesting, free energy can only be a good thing, just dont understand it is all.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Can anyone find the plans to this?

This would be an interesting experiment.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
looks similar to a free energy system that fellow (forgot his name) from utah built back in 60s.

problem with free energy, especially something as small as this guy's unit, is that it's a one time fee purchase, therefore it would make all power companies obsolete. too much $ to be made and too much $ from that income to be spread among the politicians. hope oil companies doesn't assassinate this guy to eliminate the technology, like they did back in 20s with much of the fuel efficient carburetors.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

It is not Turkey ;-)
The engineer is from Georgia. The language they speak is Russian. All happens in Georgia. Their promoter is Russian, A. Frolov, who is famous for his compilatory works on free energy problems. In the end of video the engineer claims they need to build two-coiled schematics for the next generator and titles invite you to take part in this work.

I personally think its a scam. But if not...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This is incredibly exciting, if true...........

However, I'm more than a bit suspicious of the wire (romex?) that runs behind the house to the pipe. I think they're saying that it's merely a ground. Look closely at the connection between the pipe and the wire...... I don't think I see the attachment point, which suggest to me the possibility that the power source is related to that wire and pipe.

Thanks for posting this, OP. I'll be interested in updates

top topics

join