It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billions in aid go to areas that backed Obama in '08

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Rule of thumb for years 2009 and on: Question EVERYTHING.

They hide everything in plain sight (and hide everything that puts them in power in the deepest canals a citizen could never get to)

To read into such things can cause alot of mental disfunction as you start reading the word "ASPARTAME" on every pack of gum, in more and more drinks, you start feeling more and more sick as they slowly outlaw bottled water (since they cant put all their lovely chemicals inside those privately owned bottles) and force you to drink from the tap, that chemically "DE-HANCED" water I say de hanced because fluoride and other chemicals that are poisonous to humans are certainly not an ENHANCEMENT!

as you start looking at the sky and you see chem trails all over the place so you start wearing a mask (like many others in different countries) but americans are afraid of you if you wear a mask, they think your going to bomb them and steal their childrens chemically altered state of mind and false truths they have to deal with because they decided ridilin was a great idea for an 8 year old.

so as you try to spread the truth about everything, people think your crazy because they would rather live temporarily in their fantasy world and let the other people fight the evils, i mean, heck, if we win, those people still benefit, they are still sheeple.

BUT if we LOSE, then they will suffer the most because they will be blind sided by the whole thing, everyone who was dubbed crazy or a conspiracy theorist would be much more respected, but the majority of people would be dead anyway.

so maybe, EVERYONE who knows about the corruption, should come together, and communicate ways to bring this country back to peace, back too love and the great fruits life would have had for us, but we were robbed.

our mothers and fathers didnt care (or know) and now we have this do or die mess to clean up, its not our fault, but we have to overcome the power.

and how do we overcome such a large power? must we be known as terrorists for trying to SAVE humanity? war is not the answer, only love can conquer hate, but we know these boys shoot farmers, women, children, they use demolition on buildings with people in them and fly planes into them and point the finger.

Its time we make them take responsibility for it all because I can no longer function on this society where the corruption is everywhere, my spirit and mind are discombobulated. Maybe we should all try to telepathically communicate with the higher beings in our atmosphere watching our every move and tell them, as americans, we all vote for you to set your photon cannons to *BOOM* and blow the # out of the cancerous corruption that IS, the united states government.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Its amazing how one day you guys say Obama or any other POTUS has no power to do anything because he is just a figurehead blah blah blah blah blah but on another day POTUS is evil and makes bad decisions and is bringing destruction and hellfire to America. WHICH IS IT? On another note, MSM is putting out these stories because of the internet and now see they are losing control of the masses. Who the fxxx watches the 6 oclock news anymore, besides ATSers?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by Codazzle

When you decide to run for Prez you got my vote! Why cant anyone else see what is happening around them on a daily basis. And yea the bottle water dispute troubles me. Why would want to drink my tap water when it has arsenic and such in it? ANYWAYS you have my vote should you decide to make a run at POTUS.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle

so maybe, EVERYONE who knows about the corruption, should come together, and communicate ways to bring this country back to peace, back too love and the great fruits life would have had for us, but we were robbed.

Didn't the hippies try that back in the 60s and 70s? How did that turn out?

Sorry, the Corporate Oligarchy has solidified it's control and no amount of hand wringing or whining about controling the Government will do any good. Even the ATS community has broken down into factions of Right and libs, true believers and skeptics. Who will lead us. You?

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
blah blah blah, I hear the same thing in every thread. "Its Bushs fault...no its obamas fault"
And it goes on and on with eveyone trying to be right about the subject, but the fact is none of you people are doing anything about the problems we face. So it's really OUR fault...Its our fault because we let it happen.
So if you don't like the situation we're in do something about it or hush

Alien Mind

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

the hippies used alot of acid, which apparently doesnt go over to well with western society.

Yes, they did try the whole, "LOVE" thing, but its the way they went about it that failed.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

stern, yet correct in the matter, silly arguments as to who is right and who is wrong does NOT bring anything to the for-front and solve issues.

We need to discuss things such as, "How can we avoid NWO? What necessary precautions need to be taken? How can we hault this?"

because if you ask your elders, they all know about the NWO but it never went INTO EFFECT, so they believe (in their own minds and perceptions) that its nothing to worry about.

What they dont know is the fact that such and elaborate plans takes DECADES of preparatory work before it can actually go into effect. The fact that iran and north korea are the only places without a centralized bank (which they need in order to have NWO) is GREAT until North Korea gets nuked off the face of the earth. As horrible the government makes north korea sounds (and how crazy this may sound) WE DONT WANT NORTH KOREA TO LOSE THE FIGHT, simply because once they do, its all over.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Urban areas fuel the economy
Urban areas largely voted for Obama

Country bumpkin areas largely voted for McCain
rural areas tend to not matter much in stimulation of the economy.

So, the argument is, why are Obama areas (aka, big citys/drivers of economy) getting economic stimulus...

if you cant see it, then it doesnt matter what anyone says. Even if it was Rush Limbuagh in charge of how to distribute the stimulus package money, this is the end result...you treat the cancer where its located at, not the whole body equally.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
1/Which way do disadvantaged counties tend to vote: Dem or Rep.?

2/Which counties are going to need more assistance?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
At the end we the citizens end up the losers because all we do is fighting with each other.

Nobody is getting stimulated with any stimulus money, because the states are holding to anything they are getting from the fed due to their budgets problems.

Remember as the federal government has become over inflated with worthless agencies, offices or Czars and crocks so the states government has done the same.

So to say that Billions are going to backed Obama states is an over statement.

Don't believe me, then check your unemployment numbers by state.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join