It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tooth Fairy is REAL! and she may be an Alien!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The tooth fairy is real, and she may be an Alien. I have been the beneficiary of her generosity as a child, and you may have been as well. There are millions and millions of eye witnesses to the actions of the tooth fairy, so it must be true. Correct?

I even had an encounter with the tooth fairy on two different occassions. Once when I was a child I woke up and saw the tooth fairy and she gave me dire warnings about the future of Earth. Another time, as an adult, I met the tooth fairy in the hallway after she slipped some money under my kids pillows. She stopped and we had a nice chat over a warm cup of hot cocoa.

It is well known that the tooth fairy can fly from place to place, so therefore she has special powers and may be of Alien or Extradimensional origins.

Since we all know that if something is on the web or is in a youtube video it must be true, here you go.

Link to info

Now prove to me there is not a tooth fairy.

So I encourage every one to send me there links and videos that show "proof" of the tooth fairy, because if we can prove this is true well then we can prove anything is true including Aliens, Indigo Children, Elvis being alive, etc.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I went to see what wikianswers said about this phenemenon

wiki.answers.com...

They believe it to be quite real too!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Why would you post this in the UFO forum? You know this is Skunk Works at best. Sorry if I am coming off as mean but this is the kind of crap that gives ufology a bad name. Many members work hard to keep ufology and specifically this forum respectable.

On topic.............The tooth fairy is a made up myth that parents tell their children. If there is something else to it then so be it, but this is not the forum to discuss it in. And no I am not a mod, just a member who cares about this forum and site.

[edit on 7/9/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

LMAO, and the case builds. Have you ever had a personal encounter with the tooth fairy?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I know this is being used to illustrate a point, and a good point. But I think the delivery needs work, and I think that you need a form a conclusion that makes it clearly relevant to what you obviously feel is wrong with the way this subject is being handled.

Care to elaborate a little for those that might not be keen enough or have the patience to realize your point?

[edit on 9-7-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well I posted it in Aliens, because many eyewitness accounts seem to say that she has the ability to fly and that she may be extra dimensional since she can serve so many children in the same night. To me this seemed to coincide with reports of powers that certain alien races may have.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Well my point is that if you spend even a few minutes on google and youtube you could make a case that about anything is real. I spent maybe 10 minutes putting this whole thread together.

So basically we have people going around Aliens exist on Earth, bigfoot exists on Earth etc, but the only proof they have is from blog site or some website of hoaxers, con-artists, or fiction writers. Also, they like to add the occasional shaky, blurry video to back up their claims.

I am also looking for help to build my case, so i would appreciate any links you could provide to better help me prove that the tooth fairy does indeed exist.. ALLEGEDLY

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think the tooth fairy is somehow trying to sabotage our economy as well. Every time a visit is reported in my house, I notice that money has disappeared from my wallet. The police won't do anything about it. I think they are in on it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I have heard reports that this is a common occurence. I think the PTB may be in on the tooth fairy and her little games she likes to play with our innocent children. Maybe she is high up in the NWO hierarchy. I have heard that aliens are behind it so there may be something to this.

Well either that or the tooth fairy has a crystal meth problem, could explain why all the meth addicts start missing teeth. We may be on to something.

If you could please find more links to help me prove her existence it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

downgraded to bts... buuuurn lol just kidding,

your post is a good joke tho (and i get the point your making), i laughed.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well I see that we have been moved to BTS, which is fine if the mods feel this is where it belongs. However, it was not meant to be a hoax, joke, or pun, but to prove a point that almost anything can be "proven" to be true or at least enough evidence can be found to make it equally as true as say Alien visitation on Earth.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
"The Tooth Fairy is real" said the old man, and I knew
it to be true as Santa wouldn't lie.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Tooth Fairy's are real and I got a picture of one

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Wow thanks for the archeological evidence of tooth fairies being real. This just further supports our case.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Grapesofraft,

Your point, though amusing, demonstrates the difficulty of dealing with anecdotal evidence. However most people are intelligent enough that they can distinguish earnest accounts from humor. Absolutely some people are schizophrenic. Others so badly want for their observation to be something extraordinary that they jump to the conclusion that it must be alien despite other possible mundane explanations. This is why the AF, in 1952, stopped giving credence to many UFO reports simply because it required a considerable amount of time sifting through peoples biases / perceptual errors. It's well known that 90-95% of all UFO observations are mundane, but the residue of truly astonishing accounts is what's interesting and worth narrowing in on.

Where the subject of UFOs becomes truly compelling is when there's objective evidence supporting the notion of an airborne object. I'm currently in talks with Brad Sparks to make available what I consider the first scientific proof of a true UFO (not to imply aliens or alien craft), but some form of airborne radar-reflective surface capable of pacing a passive signal-intelligence gathering aircraft and following it in trail for several hundred miles.

Annecdotal accounts, though not rigorous, have scientific value. More to the point I was even able to demonstrate how anecdotal UFO reports have tangibly benefited science. The trick is making those anecdotal accounts as objectively rigorous as possible to reduce the signal-to-noise ratio.

Furthermore at the heart of your post is that as people collect data, they often try to fill in the "holes" with various hypotheses to rationalize the observation. Something that ufologists need to learn is to separate hypotheses from identifications and keep the facts separate from pet theories.

The study of UFOs is effectively what Intelligence analysts deal with on a daily basis. They gather imperfect information, make an assessment, and then pipe data reduction reports to various governmental departments.

Much the same science still has lots of swiss-cheese sized holes and we have to take our leads wherever we get them (anecdotal or otherwise). Defining UFO as a "process to identify an unidentified aerial sighting" correctly illustrates the notion of how we as humans deal with incomplete information and how we go about gaining clarity.

In the cases where UFO sightings aren't simply misidentifications, the concept of UFOs as a process to identify the sighting provides a mental framework so the information derived from rigorous analysis reveals unassailable properties about the sighting.

The details that "fall out" of this process potentially highlight a new phenomenon. Thereby giving scientists in all areas of study ideas on how to induce / better study it.

In my view the study of UFOs can be thought of as "Intelligence gathering for Science." So at the heart of the "Ufology" is the need for an automated "process to identify an unidentified aerial object." I've already started working on an application to perform this function and I've been courting NAS, NSF, & various governmental intelligence agencies to gain further funding.

Proof is in the eye-of-the-beholder. Thankfully scientific processes makes the bar very high. So we can say with a great deal of confidence what we know is true.

My goal is to decrease the time we spend bickering about what is and what isn't by simply ruling out what is. Then we can focus on the facts of these truly astonishing cases and try to answer for ourselves what they might represent.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

I like your idea of trying to find hard fact and being able to rule out those things that can be ruled out. Like I have said before, I would love to find that it is true that Aliens visit Earth, but that I cannot believe it without facts as that makes me no different than a caveman attributing everything in nature to a group of Gods.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Xtraeme

I like your idea of trying to find hard fact and being able to rule out those things that can be ruled out. Like I have said before, I would love to find that it is true that Aliens visit Earth, but that I cannot believe it without facts as that makes me no different than a caveman attributing everything in nature to a group of Gods.

Actually I would be much happier if UFOs that exhibit craft-like properties DO NOT represent non-human or non-present-day human crafts. I'm strongly against the idea of spraying radio signals out in to space. We simply have no idea what we're exposing ourselves to. The longer we can isolate ourselves the better.

If, and I say a big IF, some UFOs represent a non-terrestrial intelligence, I can't help but think we're f##ked.

Besides, as you just pointed out, very often things we ascribe somewhat incredible properties to often turn out to have more down-to-earth explanations. I'm all for this type of thinking.

Even if we're only encountering a new physical aspect of reality (ha! - only), it's still useful to our understanding of the world around us. It's the very point of science to explain things and to rigorously ascertain aspects of our reality.

The second science stops answering peoples questions in an unbiased manner, it's no longer serving its function. Furthermore it's the point of government to ensure its people safety. Many people, myself included, are floored at the utter irresponsibility of the DOD flatly stating,

"No UFO reported, investigated, and evaluated by the Air Force has ever given any indication of threat to our national security." www.dod.mil...

This is blatant misinformation and patently false.

Mar. 16, 1967 in Montana at the Malmstrom AFB Minutemen Missile Launch Control Center (LCC), a perimeter security guard phoned the on-staff Deputy Crew Commander (DMCCC), Cpt. Robert Salas, in the LCC capsule to report a glowing-red orb floating over the facility. Salas not believing this instructed the man to "call [back] when something more significant happened."

5 to 10 minutes later, following another distressed security call, the alarm klaxon sounded and lights at the commander's station flashed indicating missiles were entering a "no-go," or unlaunchable, condition. Oscar-flight lost 6 to 8 missiles that morning. Several miles away at Echo-flight, under similar circumstances, another LCC crew lost all 10 missiles.

The loss of 1 nuclear missile let alone 18 is unprecedented.

According to FOIA declassified Strategic Missile Wing documents and interviews with ex-Boeing engineers’ tests were unable to identify a pathway for missile shutdowns. Mr. Salas has since gone before the National Press Club and stated that he’s willing to testify before Congress to the truthfulness of this account.

So I find this subject to be of the utmost importance not only to our understanding of the world around us, but as it relates to our very survival. The extremes of what these reported phenomena possibly represent are so dramatic that they practically scream for real scientific analysis and governmental involvement.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Well great points and you are right we could be f'ed if the Aliens are hostile. Good luck getting your ideas across to the military and/or other government agencies. It sounds like a good, realistic approach to me.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Xtraeme

Well great points and you are right we could be f'ed if the Aliens are hostile. Good luck getting your ideas across to the military and/or other government agencies. It sounds like a good, realistic approach to me.

Appreciate the endorsement! Thanks.
I've spoken with some fairly big names who usually oppose UFO research. Amazingly enough after reading my proposal several have even volunteered to let me use their names in support of the project. One can only hope it'll have an impact.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Amazing. Great videos. Gave you a flag.
This is the best proof of tooth fairy ever!!1
Lets see how they debunk this one!!1oneleven

When I was a little kid I too had an encounter with the tooth fairy. She told me that she has a device that turns teeth into energy. Isn't that amazing?

Lets hope that more proof is found so that the world can finally wake up!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join