It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Theory on the Greys, OOPAA, and Time Travel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by Hect0r

These "queens" as we are calling them had the ability to send signals to all other humans that united us in cause and ideals. These queens were unfortunately lost to a disease of our own creation.

An interesting theory but this is the part where I get hung up on. How would an advanced civilization allow these pivital components to die of a simple disease? Seems like an awful big boo boo. I could see humans commiting a bluder like this perhaps, but once you bring in an alien factor that could be millions of years advanced, I just don't find it likely.

Life is complicated. Disease is a very real issue. Because we are currently very good at mixing our genes randomly, it seems difficult to believe that this may occur. However it isn't a stretch for anyone's mind that gene selection to produce genetically superior human beings is the smartest move we can make. Technological advances will explode on an epic scale. We are (without outside influence) doing exactly what we have always done in the past and moving directly in this direction. However we will once again face the exact same problem we had before. We will once again become far more susceptible to disease. The last step we have to learn is which DNA switches do what and how to turn them on and off. Then selective breeding will begin. It will start with the rich of course. But it will end with all of us having similar genetic blueprints. If at anytime we fail to prepare or cure the disease quickly it will once again have disastrous consequences aka an awful big boo boo.
edit on 18-10-2010 by Hect0r because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

well Harte thinking this through further ,bigger birth a canals are going to require bigger..um..oh ..what would the Proper ATS term be for that certain part of male anatomy....?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hect0r

Yes life is complicated. And disease is a very real issue. I don't disagree with you there.

These "queens" as we are calling them had the ability to send signals to all other humans that united us in cause and ideals. These queens were unfortunately lost to a disease of our own creation.

The problem I'm still having is your not talking about mankind as we know it. You are talking about a true Type 1 civilization. A true type 1 civilization with such precise control and motivation (from a queen) would probably not kill themselves off with disease. We have yet to kill eachother off from disease and we don't have anywhere near such a solid system of control like the one you espouse from this "other" human Type 1 civilization.

Also, if we were from another colony where advanced science was taking place.. why do we not see more "intelligent people" here on earth? Why do the many of us still struggle with newtonian mechanics & mathematics in school courses? Shouldn't we be naturally "smarter?"

Nice theory actually with some interesting thoughts. However, it just doesn't seem to fit the bill in my opinion. But I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The following snippet was posted on 7-5-2004 @ 06:37 AM

"What if they Greys have evolved from humans?. With their shorter build, hairless bodies and larger heads, could they be the 'future' of mankind? With computers running more and more of the world, people are needing less exercize, staying indoors for longer periods of time. Children are learning at a faster rate than any of the proceeding generations. Generations of less physical work, less sunlight, and increased brain activity could account for a transformation from the human of today, to the 'grey of tomorrow'."

I've had a similar theory but instead of the way that the above post shows one such possible evolution of humans, my thought as I believe I've heard that greys were kind of tall and spindly looking beings is that if or when we do eventually have to leave our beautiful precious blue planet due to it's destruction or it becoming uninhabitable then some mostly rich and, or important humans would go to live in space whilst trying most probably in vain to relocate to another planet. The (and I'm no scientist) effects of living in space for possibly generations with no sun or as much gravity as we have on Earth would over time allow us to grow much taller and slimmer and with no sun we would lose the pigment in our skin that gives us colour, no matter which colour skin one evolves from. Also with little natural light in space would our eyes not evolve to become bigger to allow more light to enter them so that they can see. As the brain evolves so would the loss of speech as we know it as telepathy would take over as the main form of communication which would explain the small mouth of the greys.

DragonsShadowQueen

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nathraq

I always said that if the Greys existed, that were us from the future.... travelling back in time to warn us. (Hypothetically speaking of course)

A nuclear war/cataclysmic event forced people to live underground.... no sunlight and cramped spaces eventually lead to us being short, skinny and having huge eyes.

I always thought it was an idea.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The grey's DNA have been manipulated by the reptillians.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

As I said in my post above it will only be the rich, important and the elite that will be chosen to survive any cataclysmic event, wether it be survival in space or indeed underground and there isn't anything that will change that. It's the rich greedy elite that will ultimately destroy the Earth and they will blame the billions of ordinary people.

It's like the Earth is a giant chess board and we are the pawns in the elitist's sick game of chess. Each country is like another square on the board, and 'they' move the people (armies) around and plant political ideas and try to make everyone conform to play out their game???

My view won't change anything as I am only a peasant or a pawn !

DragonsShadowQueen

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here's something to take into consideration. Whoever these aliens are, they're also time-travellers, as they've figured out a way to travel distances faster than the speed of light. So aliens and time travellers are probably the same thing. In fact, in the future, I believe time has become much less important, as they likely jump in and out of time periods with ease.

But I think there's some merit to the idea that they're an evolution of us. I think HOW they came about is a lot more obvious though. There's probably a huge war in the future (or a lot of them) that forced us to go underground. Generations upon generations have been living underground, which is why they've evolved into big-eyed tinier creatures, much like bugs.

Part of me believes though that they are their own species, and have been living inside the earth for thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of years already. This is why so many UFOs are seen over water or coming out of water, since that's who they get around, moving out of their underground caverns into bodies of water to navigate from place to place.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by phrankie79
what if i went back in time 5 seconds before i went back in time? Would i be there?

Or i went back, took my infant self back to the future, and then raised myself and if i did that, how did i go back in the first place?
edit on 18-10-2010 by phrankie79 because: (no reason given)

phrankie79, finally, someone who is on the correct tract. Think along those lines a little deeper. What you say in passing can be factual.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lance_covel

Are you saying Phrankie's comment that he raised himself in the future is real?

I'm confused.

Who's on first?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here's a question I've been wrestling with lately.

What if aliens' intelligence compared to us is like our intelligence compared to ants?

that's really f'ing freaky when you think about it. Ants have the basic function to be able to get out of the way when we step somewhere. They know how to walk in straight lines and eat. So they have some functioning capacity to "think" in the loosest definition of the term.

What if our mental capacity is an ant's compared to these aliens? Can we even comprehend what that intelligence entails? Or because our intelligence is limited to what we know, is it impossible for us to even speculate? I mean I'm guessing they can work out hundreds if not thousands of problems in their head simultaneously, but that's about the only super intelligent thing I can come up with.

The reason I bring this up is because what if they're already trying to communicate with us, but just like us trying to communicate with ants, it's impossible. Their intelligence is such that there's no way to even make us recognize what it is they're doing. What if they're right in front of us? But we can't see them just like ants/insects can't "see" us?

It's too bizarre for me to even comprehend.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join