It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Theory on the Greys, OOPAA, and Time Travel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Just a little theory that I've been rolling around in my head for a while:

I am quite interested in Out of Place Ancient Artifacts, Aliens, and Time Travel. So, Here's my theory on the connection of the three.

Bear with me, just a theory....

Throughout history, many cultures have claimed either
a). Being descendents of Alien Beings, or
b). receiving guidance from 'above', or
c). actually seeing 'crafts' in the skies

Many of these sigftings have occured during major historical events. Alexander the Great, WWII, The WTC disastor, and so on.

The Greys are are supposedly one of the most seen alien races, with speculation that they have even been captured and examined.

Out of Place Ancient Artifacts(like the Babylon Battery, Greek era Computer, ancient space-type boot prints, and so on) have been discovered by archaeologists.

Now to the theory:

What if they Greys have evolved from humans?. With their shorter build, hairless bodies and larger heads, could they be the 'future' of mankind? With computers running more and more of the world, people are needing less exercize, staying indoors for longer periods of time. Children are learning at a faster rate than any of the proceeding generations. Generations of less physical work, less sunlight, and increased brain activity could account for a transformation from the human of today, to the 'grey of tomorrow'.

Could it be possible then, that the evolved human race, 'the Greys', sometime in the far future, have developed the means for time travel, and came back through time to see firsthand the events that shaped history? Could they, in their compassion, brought Jesus back to life, after he died on the cross?

Could they have taught the ancient Babylonians about basic electricity?

Could they have helped design the Pyramids of Giza?

Could they have been the mysterious 'foo-fighters' of WWII?

Could they have accidently left behind some of their tools, only to have them discovered at a later date?

What about after WWII, as the U.S. and Soviet Union were at a Cold War? Could they have been in the American SouthWest, watching the developements of future aircraft technology?

This is just a theory I've been beating around in my brain for awhile. Probably nothing, but I had to share it with someone!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I don't think the 'Grays' are our future in the sense that you're stating, but I do think they are entwined in defining the future in the way that they want it to happen for their benfit.
There are a number of Aliens life-forms that are extremely interested in out outcome, some are actively involved and the others are meerely overseeing future events that are going to happen...

Don't ask how or where I got this from...as it would take a lllooooong time to explain

Those are just some ideas I have on the topic.

Nice thread though

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
What if they Greys have evolved from humans?. With their shorter build, hairless bodies and larger heads, could they be the 'future' of mankind? With computers running more and more of the world, people are needing less exercize, staying indoors for longer periods of time. Children are learning at a faster rate than any of the proceeding generations. Generations of less physical work, less sunlight, and increased brain activity could account for a transformation from the human of today, to the 'grey of tomorrow'.

It's very funny you say that. Because I distinctly remember someone telling me (someone in the Armed Forces) that they overheard two people (whom I won't name, nor can I reveal their rank) talking about 'Greys', and how they came from our future. They also said that the reason they need to come back to our time, and the reason that they abduct humans of today is that, due to their evolution, they've lost the working parts of their reproductive organs (yikes) and need our older, more original DNA.

Personally, it was a bit hard to swallow for me, but it sounded, at the very least, feasable.

Could it be possible then, that the evolved human race, 'the Greys', sometime in the far future, have developed the means for time travel, and came back through time to see firsthand the events that shaped history? Could they, in their compassion, brought Jesus back to life, after he died on the cross?

Perhaps, if faced with the eventual extinction of their/our species, as I've described, it could most definitely have pushed them to consider such methods.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
Out of Place Ancient Artifacts(like the Babylon Battery, Greek era Computer, ancient space-type boot prints, and so on) have been discovered by archaeologists.
The aliens from the future theory is one I've found very interesting but fairly baseless. Though your connection between the future aliens and OPAA is interesting. I'd be interested in seeing you use some links or facts to back the OPAA's in order to establish for some people that these items are all real to start with though.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hello Preest.

This totally off topic but as i was reding this thread i noticed your post number:

posted on 7-5-2004 at 07:28 AM Post Number: 516666 (post id: 537360)

the part that caught my attention was the number 516666 quadruple 6's minus one six is the number of the beast, 666

interesting? i think so.

like i said this is totally off topic and possibly i should have just kept my mouth shut but oh well.....

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense
Hello Preest.

This totally off topic but as i was reding this thread i noticed your post number:

posted on 7-5-2004 at 07:28 AM Post Number: 516666 (post id: 537360)

the part that caught my attention was the number 516666 quadruple 6's minus one six is the number of the beast, 666

interesting? i think so.
............and I was hoping nobody would notice. What's your address NothingMakesSense?

*wrings hands maniacally*

*strokes furry cat*

Soon my pretty! Soon we'll own the world!!!

Sorry...back to topic. Back to topic!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here's an interesting link I found featuring the top 10 ancient out of place artifacts.

www.atlantisrising.com...

The problem I have with many of these items and facts in relation to aliens from the future visiting the past is that many of these artifacts aren't truly futuristic...most of them are from items in the present.

Let's assume aliens or beings from the future were able to visit the past...would they still be using batteries? Jets? Gadgets to monitor astronomical movements? Would they still be performing medical tasks the same way we do today?

If anything...many of these OPAA are more inspired by modern tech and techniques...not futuristic. Of course that's just speculation but assuming aliens or beings from the future are advanced enough to move through time we should assume they're far more advanced then jets, heart transplants and batteries.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cappa

It's very funny you say that. Because I distinctly remember someone telling me (someone in the Armed Forces) that they overheard two people (whom I won't name, nor can I reveal their rank) talking about 'Greys', and how they came from our future. They also said that the reason they need to come back to our time, and the reason that they abduct humans of today is that, due to their evolution, they've lost the working parts of their reproductive organs (yikes) and need our older, more original DNA.

Perhaps, if faced with the eventual extinction of their/our species, as I've described, it could most definitely have pushed them to consider such methods.

Possibly, but if that is what is happening, why would they decide to get the genetics from us? Why would they choose our time, instead of a time when we had less tech, polloution, etc? Why would they be going after "mainly" Americans, instead of some indigenous tribe in Africa or something? If we are loosing our Genes over time, wouldn't it be in there best interest to go back as far as they could in time to get the most pure genes? Also, if they have such advanced tech, why don't they just synthesize some new genes for themselfs instead of getting them from us? We can do that, and we can't travel through time and space like they can.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson
Possibly, but if that is what is happening, why would they decide to get the genetics from us? Why would they choose our time, instead of a time when we had less tech, polloution, etc? Why would they be going after "mainly" Americans, instead of some indigenous tribe in Africa or something? If we are loosing our Genes over time, wouldn't it be in there best interest to go back as far as they could in time to get the most pure genes? Also, if they have such advanced tech, why don't they just synthesize some new genes for themselfs instead of getting them from us? We can do that, and we can't travel through time and space like they can.

Ok, many questions, I'll try to answer them as best I can...
Why get genetics from us?
First, the reason they'd want genetics from us could be numerous. Reasons such as, if we are as close to the 'End Times' as everyone appears to believe, perhaps this might be the best time to grab human genetics.
Why not earlier in time? Perhaps the evolution of the mind is something that is handed down through genetics and would call for the latest-possible samples.
Why mainly Americans? William Cooper, in "Behold a Pale Horse" said that our government had signed a treaty with the Greys, perhaps that could explain it.
Why not synthesize genes? Ok, dealing with this hypothetical situation, if the Greys were evolutionary descendants of us, and no longer had reproductive organs, wouldn't that make them almost a completely different species? That would make their DNA different from ours, and (I'm no scientist, but) wouldn't that mean there could possibly be no DNA stem for such things as a reproductive organ and things like that?

My first-hand knowledge of this ended with the account I relayed in my earlier post, so the aforementioned answers to your questions are simply speculation.

[Edited on 200457 by Cappa]

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nathraq

nice nice,
BUT I THINK ALL OF YOU AND ALL WHO READ THIS SINCE YOUR INTERESTED IN THIS, SHOULD GO WATCH
ALEX COLLIER INTERVIEW 1994 ON YOUTUBE. all 12 parts.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Its possible,

but thankfully they are only taking one testicle from us and most women are happy these days to have their ovaries torn out for fear of cancer from the advice of their scalpel wielding doctors.

I can still breath with 1 testicle right?? Sometimes even a little bump shuts me down and the world comes to an end. Kinda makes me worry

But yeah totally, time doesnt exist anyways in my opinion, future generations would surely be able to navigate through it but then you open a whole other can of worms such as the alternate reality theories, how do you get back to your particular alternate reality once you've come here.

Or if this is the case, have all the greys come from their wasted timeline in order to live here permanently with their restructured DNA with the assistance of their Ancestors.

Perhaps they are looking for particular bloodlines? Perhaps in the future when humanity leaves the Earth and colonizes the galaxy we start separate chains of evolution and the grays are looking for distant relatives from a particular colony.

Its all guessing, but in my opinion just hold tight and wait for disclosure and

for the love of all that is holy - HANG ONTO YOUR NUTS

-G
edit on 17-10-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Its all guessing, but in my opinion just hold tight and wait for disclosure and

for the love of all that is holy - HANG ONTO YOUR NUTS

Don't hang onto them too tight! Maybe you can cut a deal for one of them.

If you refuse, they'll just cut out your sphincter like they do with all those cattle!

Rather go with the one nut idea myself.

Harte

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure greys are some sort of biomech /AI thing .and they don't reproduce sexually

also for those of us who do , we ,that is human women, are at our biological limit in terms of human brain versus birth canal /pelvis size

in other words humans can't get bigger brains until women get bigger pelvises.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I'm pretty sure greys are some sort of biomech /AI thing .and they don't reproduce sexually

also for those of us who do , we ,that is human women, are at our biological limit in terms of human brain versus birth canal /pelvis size

in other words humans can't get bigger brains until women get bigger pelvises.

But Mrs.Blonde,

Surely you've noticed that there are some really big pelvises out there?

Maybe these pelvi are just waiting for further brain development to happen.

I mean, the pelvi are already here. When are we getting new brains?

Harte

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nathraq

I think the grey's as time travellers is one of the better theories. Despite their differences from us, they look remarkably human. Two arms, two legs, two eyes, a mouth, fingers and toes. They walk upright, take an interest in our genetics, historic events, etc. They seem to have some kind of non interference policy (as far as we know) with governments, etc- perhaps that's the mark of a race scared of too greatly altering their own history.

If we were to travel back in time and visit primitive man, we'd probably abduct one and take samples of every known bodily fluid. We'd look hairless to them. Our eyes might seem inhuman and emotionless to them. Our technology would seem like magic. We'd have the same interest the greys seem to show in us and they may have the same reaction that we have toward the greys.

Just a question: if a scientist came out tomorrow and announced that he had perfected time travel, would you doubt that our governments would send trips out to investigate history and early man? Lets say that advancement wasn't made for another 5,000 years, wouldn't the men of that time do the same thing?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
what if i went back in time 5 seconds before i went back in time? Would i be there?

Or i went back, took my infant self back to the future, and then raised myself and if i did that, how did i go back in the first place?
edit on 18-10-2010 by phrankie79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nathraq

I thought of that for awhile at one time. But I just don't think it fits the bill.

First, there is the problem of time travel. But lets assume for the take of argument...

Second, you are still focusing on us, when there are zillions of stars out there to explain the origins of ufos.

Third, I see time as physical change within a system. We keep track of that physical change via clocks to add order to our society. Reversing this physical change would seem to require radical physics. There are Tme Travel theories but all of them seem as insane as FTL if not more so. Which again leaves you gazing at the stars for a better solution to the UFO problem.

According to theoretical physicist Michio Kaku, the energy needed for something like time travel would be an exploding star. We are talking about a large star exploding and yielding a tremendous burst of energy. So perhaps a Type 3 civilization would have the energy available for this, however considering the age of the universe, and that we are nowhere near the center of our galaxy, I'd think it would be foolish to think we are the first to break the Type 3 barrier.

Fourth, does not meet the observations of people who have claimed to have interacted with UFO occupants. We've had people who see strange beings getting on board a craft only to leave as the person approaches. We have people who claim they are taken aboard a craft and that aliens are making hybrids. We have people saying they has a spiritual ufo/alien experience. Nowhere do we hear people saying that a grey being told them "I am your great great great great great great... etc... grandson."

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Certainly not the first time this idea or theory (really more of a hypothesis) has been proposed...

However, don't you think that if these ancient cultures were being "taught", don't you think the aliens would have skipped to Chapter 2? Here's what I mean.... Don't you think they would have given the Egyptians the knowledge of working steel before building big stone monuments? The problems with the idea of beings teaching ancient man, is that we do see a gradual progression of learned techniques, improvements, etc. It doesn't come out of nowhere.

I think that maybe we feel so smug and superior sometimes, that we overlook what ancient man could accomplish with some basic concepts, and an insanely large physical labor pool (especially under slave conditions). While we may marvel even today at these monuments, it's equally amazing to ponder the cost of such projects in the lives and sweat of others.

Think about it this way. You're on a beach, and you want to build the tallest, most impressive thing you can. You have only sand to work with (the Egyptians had stone too, yes, but bear with me). What do you make? Well, you could make just a cone, or you could make it a more impressive cone by making a (choose your number) sided pyramid. It's really your only choice of options. So, the shape isn't really a mystery, but rather simple architecture and engineering concepts.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Your theory is actually very close to the truth. It is hard for you or anyone for that matter to actually hit the truth without first understanding what and who we humans are. You would have had to first understood the origin of life on earth and how it relates to the rest of life throughout the the local group or perhaps the entire universe.

The grays as they are so often called are aliens in the sense that they do not originate from Earth. We too are also Alien because like the grays we also do not originate from Earth. As a matter of fact all forms of life that exist on Earth are alien. The Earth was terraformed by us, for us.

There is an endless supply of false information and theories about aliens visiting Earth and their perceived impression of the Human race. We are too primitive, we are too violent, or we lack appropriate intelligence. There is one that is very accurate however. It is the one that states "to them we are like ants." The human race, when healthy, functions very much like an ant colony. I will come back to this later.

When one looks into the "Origin of Species" the concept of evolution presented by Charles Darwin you will see that supposedly all the life forms branch out from a tree of life. This theory suggests that all life on Earth evolved from an original life form that supposedly formed by random accidental convergence of whateverness. At this time research groups like Nasa are spending big bucks searching for Earth like planets that can support life. They want to drill through the ice on Europa, a moon of Jupiter, to see if there is life in the perceived liquid water underneath. This is a ridiculous waste of money. The easiest and most cost effective place to search for new life would be right here on Earth as it resides perfectly in their "Life Zone." If the concept that life could form from non-life were possible our scientist would find evidence of many separate trees of life right here, right now.
Nobody (Alien or otherwise) really knows where original life may have come from but it is spread through Terra-forming alone. Which means we are closely related to every other intelligent species out there, at least in our local group and possibly the entire universe. It also means that we are several billion years old. However we colonized Earth unwillingly only recently as a result of our unfortunate condition.

What do we mean to the other intelligent life in the universe and why do they visit us? They are our cousins. The Human race historically acted like an ant colony. We had what we will call queens, for the ease of comparison to ants, that were genetically near perfect. As a matter of fact we were all near genetically perfect. Imagine what it was like when we were all equivalent to Mozart, Einstein, and Mother Theresa rolled into one with mental abilities that still manifest itself in autistic people today in addition to those traits we lived for centuries, some even surpassing a thousand years. These "queens" as we are calling them had the ability to send signals to all other humans that united us in cause and ideals. These queens were unfortunately lost to a disease of our own creation. The grays, among others, moved our uninfected survivors to Earth to prevent further infection. It is the goal of several of our related alien lifeforms to restore these queens and the entire human race. This is difficult here on earth because of the big genetic mess we are making. So they are doing it on one of the other 3 planets we terra-formed. However they do come here searching for some of the genetic pieces they think they may need.

How are Aliens able to travel to Earth? There is a very big difference between how far away two places are from each other and the amount of space there is in between. For ease of comprehension the Andromeda galaxy, one of the closest galaxies to our own by line of sight, is just as close to us as say the sombrero galaxy which appears much further away by line of sight. This is a result of there being more space in between us and the sombrero galaxy then the Andromeda galaxy not because the distance is greater. Travel inside galaxies especially Large spirals like our own is easier to comprehend when you realize that the galaxy is not really a flat spiral as it appears, rather it is vortex shaped like a tornado. The opposite side of our galaxy is actually much closer to us then the hub. Light is forced to take the long way through the universe, we however are not.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hect0r

These "queens" as we are calling them had the ability to send signals to all other humans that united us in cause and ideals. These queens were unfortunately lost to a disease of our own creation.

An interesting theory but this is the part where I get hung up on. How would an advanced civilization allow these pivital components to die of a simple disease? Seems like an awful big boo boo. I could see humans commiting a bluder like this perhaps, but once you bring in an alien factor that could be millions of years advanced, I just don't find it likely.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join