It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(IWWC) World War 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
December 23rd 2018.

It was 9 years ago today that the revolution began. The war between indigos and normal humans. Some called it world war 3, some called in evolution. I call it Genocide. I remember the day it happened like it was yesterday. All the power grids went black world wide. Satellites fell from the sky. Millions ofpeople dropped dead where they were standing. The indigo phenomenon was bigger and more violent than any of us expected.

Today has a hint of irony in it. Today is the day that the new technologies are to be deployed world wide.The technologies that have taken 9 years to develop and thousands of lives to protect. Underground scientists have finally confirmed that all the special talents of the indigos still operate within measureble and jammable EM frequencies. But our resources have been so limited that it has taken this long to develop and test them.

10:04 AM December 23rd, 2018
Sargeant Crystal makes an announcement to her team

"Listen here everyone. We have just received confirmation that the IEMD (Indigo electromagnetic disruptor) 2 was successful in its first field test.We have been given direct orders to deploy all IEMD models into the field for a direct assault. Each squad member will be equiped with an EMC (Electromagnetic Cloak) unit to sheild your brain activity from the Indigos. All ground heavy armor vehicles have been covered with a lead coating as well, including the new IEMD addition to our artillery. Further orders will be handed out as necessary. Meet with your squad leaders and prepare to mobilize".

Private Jack: This makes no sense. Even if we are shielded from their mind powers, can't they just throw buildings at us?

Private Randy: That is why last week we deployed the first force field to ever exist. Mobile walls made of electrostatic current and magnetic fields. And besides, the new IEMD's will render their powers useless. You would do best if you didn't ask questions. I realize you are new to all this war stuff, but put your faith in our commanders. They know what they are doing.

Private Jack: Understood

11:35 AM December 23rd, 2018

An announcement is made over all active radio waves

"In approximately 9 minutes, the first wave of IEMD pulses will be fired at various indigo villages worldwide.God speed to those in the combat fields".

President Newbauer of the United Planetary task force gives his orders
"Lock on all targets and Fire the first round when ready"

Just then, it seemed as though the entire planet shook. You could almost see the life leave the fields when those shots were fired. But it mattered not. These indigos deserved this. For 9 years they have destroyed our homes. Killed our loved ones and sought to destroy every last one of us who opposed them. And all in the name of "Love". We knew that no matter what happened, we could rebuild our civilization. Whether it took 1 year or 100 years, butwe knew that we could not succumb to this brutal enemy.

As soon as the IEMD's shot, we were ordered to move in full force through the villages, take all the prisoners we could. We were ordered not to harm anyone unless necessary. There was a child of age 6 or so and his mother in the first house I entered. They had managed to avoid the EMP wave that we shot. As soon as I turned the corner, my mind was flooded with horrible images. And just then, a chair was flying at my head. I ducked around a corner. I had no choice. I turned back around and opened fire.

1:30 PM December 25th, 2018. Christmas Day
The world had become very silent. Most radio stations stopped broadcasting. The war was over, we won. 654,901 Indigo prisoners. 54,908 dead. 1.6 billion Non indigos dead. No prisoners.

In the end, technology had won over the "Children of Light". It was very sad that our world had to come to it. But, just as any species on this planet, we fought for our very survival. We saved as many indigos as we could for the simple fact that they are still human. Most of them will never be allowed to use their powers
again or they will face death penalty.

This is not to be judged in the contest. I have received U2U's with requests for a story and here is the story. I still wish my other post "The dying of egotism in todays youth" to be the Judged post in the Indigo War Writing Conttest.

Edited for typing errors

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Star and Flag for you Mr. Toodles. I like how you write. You are a very good writer and I'm anticipating reading the story that you project that you are creating to be judged in this contest.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

The one that is going to be judged is already posted. (IWWC) The Dying of Egotism in Todays Youth. It is more of a documentary post than a story though.

join