It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just watched NWO movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I just watched America:Freedom to Fascism last night and thought it was a great film. My husband who isn't into conspiracy theories as much as I am although he listens to me rant and rave all the time really enjoyed it and he said it opened his eyes. So, if anyone has a signifigant other who needs a wake up call, this might just be the way to go. If you haven't seen it I really reccomend it. You can rent it from netflix.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

I just may have to do that (I am tired of the girlfriend rolling her eyes everytime she ask what I am doing on the computer and I smile, then she says your above top secret thing lol
)

Star and Flag for you

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hmm... I'm glad you enjoyed that film - but although I appreciate Russo trying to be a Patriot and a whistleblower, I am afraid that is one of the worst sourced, least accurate "main stream" NWO documentaries out there currently.

I have a list below that I use for my contacts in the Truth Movement that I believe give the best outlook of the whole NWO phenomena - particularly if viewed in the order I present.

If you liked F to F - I think you and your husband would really enjoy going through this list at your leisure (it may seem long - but these doc films are really compelling - and they are almost all available free on the web)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secrets of the Cia
The Corporation
BBC's Century of Self
Thirteen Days
JFK by Oliver Stone
JFK II: The Bush Connection
RFK Must Die
The Secret Government
Conspiracy of Silence
Reprise: Dark Secrets - Inside Bohemian Grove
Bush's Brain
Outfoxed
Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room
Why We Fight
Terror Storm: Final Cut
Lone Gunman: Pilot Episode
Fahrenheit 9/11
Loose Change: Final Cut
Steven Jones lecture on Thermate Findings
ATS interview with William Rodriguez
Pilots for 9/11 Truth Videos
9/11: Blueprint for Truth
Jersey Girls
Who Killed John O'Neil
Fabled Enemies
7/7 Ripple Effect
The Science of Man and Origins of Big Brother
Endgame 1.5
Money as Debt
The Money Masters
Wake Up Call - New World Order Documentary
Sicko
Fluoride and Aspartame Documentaries
The World According to Monsanto
Out of the Blue

Enjoy!!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

Thanks,
The movie is some NWO but mostly about how there is NO law stating we have to pay an income tax. Its pretty interesting. I liked it a lot!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

Well - and that's just the thing - after I saw A: F to F - I was like - I ain't payin' my taxes no more - this is some serious bullshod!

However - after researching further - I just don't find the information they provided to be nearly the whole story - and I agree with Dr. Ron Paul that a much more compelling solution - then untennable tax protesting - would be to End the Fed and Repeal the 16th amendment - the one "allowing" for direct Income Taxes - something never intended by our Founding Fathers.

I think with further research you and your family will come to a similar pragmatic conclusion.

top topics

join