It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda Video: "Stand with Sotomayor"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Here's another propaganda video created by the Obama administration, "Stand with Sotomayor."

Did you find it effective?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason

I have to have a colonoscopy in 2 weeks. Perhaps I'll play this again while I'm in the 'preparation' phase in the hours before. I'm sure it'll help clean out my system very well.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by MOFreemason

I have to have a colonoscopy in 2 weeks. Perhaps I'll play this again while I'm in the 'preparation' phase in the hours before. I'm sure it'll help clean out my system very well.

I was just rinsing with mouthwash when I read your response...holy cow, almost ended in disaster for my keyboard and monitor!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I know .. I know .. too much information.

But honestly, it was the first thing that came to mind upon viewing the tape.
And the question was asked if it was effective.
The most effective use for the tape I could think of was to 'prep' for a colonoscopy.

[edit on 7/9/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
After seeing that mess; I think I need a cold shower. They must think we are stupid! So her picture was given to a bunch of strangers and I wonder how much they were paid? I wonder if they even know anything about Ms. Sotomayor and her judicial rulings?

Last I heard, the Supreme unanimously overturned her ruling about the fireman discrimination case. These ads are getting dumber and dumber by the day. They don't even list accomplishments, job performance, background, ect. about candidates or appointees. I implore people to dig deeper about who they support! This plea will probably fall on deaf ears in main-stream society? Anyway, that video was a waste of time with no substance and I will never get those 43 seconds back again.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It's upbeat and catchy but not as effective as it could be, as it does not provide many concrete reasons for supporting Sotomayor.

The modern world runs on advertising. You can't fault politicians for using the media too.

If one dislikes a candidate or political position one calls it propaganda. If one likes it they don't. It's as simple as that.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What a pointless video. And the music... Its almost like it was a hym=pnotic beat until it climaxed into a catchy jingle and used obama and his Logo to make her have more credibility.

Again though, whats the point. A bunch of pictures of a picture of this hag.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
What a pointless video. And the music... Its almost like it was a hym=pnotic beat until it climaxed into a catchy jingle and used obama and his Logo to make her have more credibility.

Again though, whats the point. A bunch of pictures of a picture of this hag.

The video was rather pointless, at least in the standpoint of convincing another to support her nomination.

It did effectively continue to fade her big head in/out of several national landmarks and locales, to look as though she is supported everywhere.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wow, the big O is trying to make sure she gets noticed. The republicans now need to make a video with those firemen telling why they don't support her, the supreme court did not unanimously over turn her decision by the by.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
She'll get confirmed just because shes a supposed minority and Lord Obama wants her to be the judge...it really makes me sick to think of the corruption in Washington...the good presidents got assassinated or almost assassinated, i think Obama will be an exception because alot of southernfolk don't want a black president.

top topics

join