It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 7/8 Philadelphia UFO videos from multiple people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

July 7 2009

Murrysville, PA -Low flying bright pulsing sphere-color of dimmed light bulb slowing crossing over valley in front of my house which faces south. Heading from west to east, it was totally silent, and at low altitude. It was a lot smaller than one seen & photographed and posted to MUFON.com on May 18, 2009. Not the ISS. Not a chinese lantern. Alot of these seen around the world lately. Another one heading more SE was filmed in AM and overhead PM on July 8, 2009 also. Will post those next--last one in HD format & not shaky. Didn't have the good camcorder on the 7th, so I apologize for the crappy quality.

July 8 2009

UFO-TRIANGLE FORMATION July 8,2009- Duncansville PA

GIANT MORPHING CRAZY ORB DUNCANSVILLE,PA JULY 8,2009

[edit on 9-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Sounds like a plane to me. More specifically a single-engine prop most likely a Cessna or Piper

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Camera recordings never do these sightings justice (unless you happen to remember to grab your tripod in the excitement). I have seen similar strange lights in the sky here in the north west of England on 4 different occasions (I like to spend time outside at night looking at the sky whilst smoking) and I have never had a camera to record them. I tried to use my mobile phone, but (as you might have already guessed) it didnt pick anything up due to the camera on the phone being crap. Each time I have witnessed this crazy display I have been in complete awe at how fast these things change direction and altitude!

There is no military base close to me and there was no doubt in my mind that what I saw could not have had a human on board (due to the severe change of direction and pure speed which would render any human unconscious from the G force).

Think I need to purchase myself a new camera so I can start filming whenever I am outside, or at least so if I am lucky enough to see anymore of these lights - at least I will be able to run for my camera (and tripod)

[edit on 9/7/09 by Flying Sorcerer]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

with our stealth planes, who can tell? Wouldn't be surprised if they were all reverse engineered. I bet we have our own classic flying saucers already...

top topics

join