It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

youtube censorship taken to the nest leval

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
OK i was on youtube like 10 min ago and i was commenting on an Alex Jones video and i put this

#ed up man. #ed up.
(so u know in his video it talked about how a cop but raped a guy with a plunger. ya messed up)

and then their is this.
www.youtube.com...

that video is the best example of youtube censorship. the video it self is not imporant. it is the comments. if you look they hay (******) those are in place of "bad words" here is a comment some guy left
test

**** **** **** *** mother ****** fap *** ****** *****

/test

look for your self. I have heard of youtube removing videos that curse alot but now comments?

I have seen youtube move a few comments that where just ridiculous but now NOT bad words!

now u cant even say DAMN. u cant say damn or hell now.

some are saying u cant say suck either

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Vinveezy]

well here is some good news . u can turn it off here is how to
You can turn it off by going into Comment Options -> and uncheck hide profanity.

I do not know why they have this it is just dumb, but I'm glad to show u how to how to turn it off.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Vinveezy]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
There's another thread on this, but it's just a filter, you can turn profanity on or off.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So grow a few more IQ points and learn how to post a comment without resorting to such things? It's a private business, and I don't blame them for doing that. You know what? I have websites that have comments and such, and we personally moderate every single comment that comes across the site. Don't like it? Tough, find another site.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I agree i personal don't curse that often but i would like the option. i like having the option of 1000% free speech.

Im not saying that cursing is good. I'm just saying that we can no longer say # on youtube. that was all.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I don't see why people get so bent about curse, they're just an expression of peoples feelings.

I personally find it worse when people talk in a condescending manor.... patronizing and belittling you with their snide comments and better than though because I have a college degree attitude.

Basically it's saying the exact same thing with alot more words so who's the smart one? Save precious time and energy with 2 words.

ooops,wrong finger.

[edit on 9/7/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ongoing discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed...

new topics

top topics

join