It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Exactly is "Black Rock"? I can't find anything!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Marcy Kaptur makes Bernanke shake in his boots

She speaks of a company named Black Rock
and Bernanke(the idiot) acknowledges a relationship

I tried looking around and didn't really find much of interest.

I was wondering if anyone here could tell me more about this organization.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
that's a start

I find the video very interesting. Bernanke is sure cautious in his answers, and it's normal because they will soon be in very hot waters...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Black Rock owns 49% of B of A. Black Rock also works for the Federal Reserve Board, to determine bank stress testing and who is to big to fail etc.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
BlackRock Home/About Us

This is off the About Us portion of the BlackRock site.
In small print.
On the corner of the page.

There is more, this is just the first part.

"BlackRock® is a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional and retail clients around the world. As of 31 March 2009, BlackRock's assets under management total US$1.28 trillion across equity, fixed income, cash management, alternative investment and real estate strategies. Through BlackRock Solutions® - the natural evolution of our long-standing investment in developing sophisticated and highly integrated systems - we offer risk management, strategic advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of clients with portfolios totaling approximately US$7 trillion as of 31 March 2009..."

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
thanks guys
I'll do some more digging as well

I apreciate the links

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Found a little bit more:

Now this is the kind of coal you want in your stocking. BlackRock, already one of the world's largest money managers, agreed to buy Barclays Global Investors from UK banking giant Barclays for some $13 billion in June 2009. When the deal closes, the new company will be called BlackRock Global Investors, and will have nearly $3 trillion is assets. The merger will propel BlackRock to the top of the international money management industry and give the firm a larger footprint outside of the US. Barclays Bank will retain a 20% stake in the venture. BlackRock CEO Lawrence D. Fink, who has engineered a string of major acquisitions in recent years, will remain the leader of the new venture.

www.hoovers.com...

According to www.transnationale.org... there shareholders were Merril Lynch and PNC, which leads us to Bank of America and AXA...

www.transnationale.org...

top topics

join