It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moonshot - Apollo 11 Anniversary - History Channel - Monday July, 22!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
2 hour long Apollo 11 Moon landing anniversary special.

It airs Monday July, 20 at 9pm on The History Channel:

www.history.com...

I saw an advertisement on the History Channel while watching a Monsterquest show and it mentioned the Apollo 11 crew seeing a UFO.

Should be interesting...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Yup, I saw it too theres a link to that commercial

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mvirata

Here's what Aldrin was really talking about, without the creative editing.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I love how Larry King says is there a ufo in this story or what, lol. JESUS Larry, let the man speak, I was into the whole interview until this jack ass keeps butting in. Can Buzz just get a couple of minutes to tell his story.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
same day as a major solar eclipse -
en.wikipedia.org...

what a co-inkeedink

-

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I seen the same one and decided to get on the internet and do research about it. You should look up the ship that was invisible and maybe even went through time. This is complete fact if you don't believe me you can look it up. During the 1940's the government was trying to make a ship invisible to radar so they hired Einstein to help them figure out how. He suggested to huge metal coils on the hull of the ship might work but there is no way to find out other than testing it. So the government Gathered a small crew smaller than a normal crew of a ship, and the set it up and what they seen was unbelievable. When they turned the test on the ship was covered in a green fog and then seemed to disappear from sight. They were all so amazed and scared then they got so worried they decided to turn the experiment off. When they turned it off the ship regenerated some 100's of miles away. The crew members were terrified and some of them went into shock and were never heard from again others were embedded into the ship. One man had his arm embedded in the bulkhead of the ship. They didn't have a clue what happened all they knew was that the crew went threw something horrible and most of the crew went mentally insane afterwards. What do you think about that?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
an invisible ship? this seems very odd to me would it be possible to post a link to where i can find some more info regarding the subject? thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Have been watching the whole thing so far and it was a pretty interesting show, though one part stood out where one of them (Don't remember the name to be honest and sorry about that) though they saw something pulsating while out in space and decided not to tell Houston about it.

Overall pretty nice program, but I got/get the feeling a lot of things were sped through, especially at the last part which was right after they had landed on the moon and re-docked with the other piece of the craft. After that you get a fast forwarding effect all the way till they are landing back on the Earth.

Still pretty good and currently their is some footage going on right now, I think from the actual mission this time.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deadpool84

Sounds like the Philadelphia Experiment, the movie.
___

I recorded the show, ufo reality, thanks for the info. Watched some of the celebration for the 40th Anniversary at the Smithsonian which was on NASA TV at the same time.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lycanlance
I seen the same one and decided to get on the internet and do research about it. You should look up the ship that was invisible and maybe even went through time. This is complete fact if you don't believe me you can look it up. During the 1940's the government was trying to make a ship invisible to radar so they hired Einstein to help them figure out how. He suggested to huge metal coils on the hull of the ship might work but there is no way to find out other than testing it. So the government Gathered a small crew smaller than a normal crew of a ship, and the set it up and what they seen was unbelievable. When they turned the test on the ship was covered in a green fog and then seemed to disappear from sight. They were all so amazed and scared then they got so worried they decided to turn the experiment off. When they turned it off the ship regenerated some 100's of miles away. The crew members were terrified and some of them went into shock and were never heard from again others were embedded into the ship. One man had his arm embedded in the bulkhead of the ship. They didn't have a clue what happened all they knew was that the crew went threw something horrible and most of the crew went mentally insane afterwards. What do you think about that?
And if you feel that the so called Phillie experiment ( as it's come to be known) is fact. great. The jury is still out though. There is no positive evidence other than unconfirmed internet posts made by others who aren't sure. So thats what I think. And thats all I have to say about that.

[edit on 7/20/09 by scooterstrats]

[edit on 7/20/09 by scooterstrats]

new topics

top topics

join