It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your skeptical check out this site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
everything we think we know will actually surprise you check out this interview and then go to the site where it comes from:

John Lear Tells All - Part 1
Las Vegas, Nevada, April 2008

(continued in Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4)

John Lear: Absolutely would be probably what they’re going to do.

...They’re going to put a hologram and say, oh, we’re being attacked, you know, by aliens, ah, we’ve made a deal with the ambassador. And he says that they feel that Earth is a threat and that - but if you all take all, any, weapons you have and turn them in, that that they’ll give us a second chance...

J: I would take them and freeze them in a position twenty miles out at 7,000 feet, at 560 mph, put them in the seat, say, you know, and then give them two minutes of looking at the horizons, show them where the World Trade Center is, and ah say, I’m about to release you and when I do, ah, you’ll have a minute and fifty seconds to hit dead center. It’s, it’s impossible. At the height of my career, as proficient as I was in every kind of airplane, there’s no way I could have done that, I mean, it’s just too complex.

J: It’s the same thing with 2012. It’s just going to be a year like every other year. We’re going to have, to continue to have these wars. We will probably have a nuclear war, you know, but things are just, you know, going to go along fine.

Kerry Cassidy: And I even have a hunch that you might have been part of MJ-12, at one point...

J: It was December 6th, of 1988. Bob comes, sits down, and [pauses] he says: “I saw a disk today,” and I’m writing out checks there, you know, and I’m not paying attention and I say “WHAT?” He says “I saw a disk today”, and I, “A disk, theirs or ours?” And he says, “theirs”. I said, “You went to Groom Lake?” And he said “Yeah.” And I said, “What are you doing HERE?” I said. “Obviously they’re going to follow you. Why don’t you just, you know, work there for a while and then come and tell us what happened? And he says, “Because I’ve seen you take so much crap, over the past six months about this. I’m telling you its real, I saw it, I touched it.”

J: I’m looking at him, saying, “What, what, what?” He said, “John, you will never know what it’s like to see your first alien.” I said, “You saw one, you saw one?” “Yup”. I said, “It couldn’t have been a doll? It couldn’t a been...” “No! It was one”.

the interview goes for at least another hour, it comes in four parts and you can watch the video or read the transcript off this site:
www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ok. .I'll be the first to pipe in with the popular "this has been discussed a thousand times on ATS, and John Lear was a contributor to ATS as well before a falling out. You can find lear's discussion and threads SIMPLY BY DOING A SEARCH!!"

So. . . please search before you post.

lol. . project camelot

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

the whole point in putting this up was so many people were asking me about it so instead of having to find it i posted it so they can just go through it and discuss it on my own thread!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If I am skeptical how is this supposed to convince me of anything? It's just Lear telling a story.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join