It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(IWWC)Epiphany Squared

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I am truly glad that you enjoyed the story! ATS can have the story because they are the ones who inspired me to create it. Without the contest and the unbelievably cool threads I read through, I would not have even known about Indigos.

As far as finding more literature, I think we will have more contests and I am sure I will add a story here or there. I am glad I have inspired you to want to read more. You really should get absorbed in a good book and there are many many more good books out there. This story is absolutely nothing in comparison to what you will uncover if you look.

Thank you for your kind words RussianScientist I do appreciate them.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I totally enjoyed that and was a bit disappointed when it ended as I wanted it to continue!! Would love to read an Epiphany Squared2....Life after the Indigos!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Thank you Flighty! The thing is I'm not sure. I believe the collective could feel the losses they are suffering. They just don't know what to do about it. Because they sense hatred and evil but love is something they would not destroy. I also believe that when the collective is done removing all the evil and anything associated with it, it will disperse and those bodies that are enveloped in their own personal gardens will be re-united with their souls and they will re-animate to populate the new earth. So it is a toss up. I'm not sure where to take it but I will keep it in the back of my mind. When I have it figured out I will continue.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
An honest peek into the minds of Laura and Toby. The symbolism in the figure eight is perfect and reminded me of the mashed potato mountain people made in a famous ET movie. Also, the use of psychic Alchemy in the transformation of certain elements is a direction I hadn't considered before... a mental Philosophers Stone.

I can only sum up the method the anti-Indigo' used as 'fighting fire with fire'. Exceptionally well-written, broken down into 4 distinct parts and very readable paragraph by paragraph.

Your writing talents are obvious to me, in structure as well as creativity.

Impressive.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Thanks masqua. I appreciate your reply. I did forget to add how nice the weather had become since their revolution. Some other things I was thinking about wound up getting lost as I wrote as well. Again thank you!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I really enjoyed this one.. The whole "this means nothing, it's all in love" thought process reminded me of the Children of the damned movie. When the teacher used the "its a brick wall" mantra.

Well written and left me wanting more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join