It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber-Freedom Testing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I posted these testimonies on another web site and they were immediately deleted by a Malfunction, I then posted them on this site and they were again immediately deleted. I am just going to post them up a third time in order to see how long they stay on the net. It would be a coincidence if they were both deleted, but the fact that they were immediatly deleted just increases my curiosity.

Posted 3:25 wednesday 8th July 09 (NZ time)

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.dailymotion.com...

video.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Pretty sure they were not deleted from any site, and you just want people to watch your movies.

Your as bad as the people saying the government tore down their house because they wrote a book!

EDIT: to say the first video was posted on youtube on 4/27/08... WTF!!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It just the truth of what happened ,the first instance was on an ACIM site in which the moderator said they had technical difficulties. The second time was when Imago Dei created his first thread and I posted up links, then the post was immediatly deleted.

Perhaps Imago Dei will turn up and confirm that his thread was deleted.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Whether coincidence or conspiracy I cannot say, but it is just the truth of what happened.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
I posted these testimonies on another web site and they were immediately deleted by a Malfunction

At ATS we call those "moderators".

Yes, really!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's just a Knee Jerk reaction I have. If I feel that someone or something doesn't want me to say or do a thing, then I will do it immediatly do it with renewed vigor.

Hence posting up these links as an independant thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

From the Terms & Conditions

Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So why the hell should I bother click 7 links when you've told me nothing about what I'll see there?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I think I applied to those conditions in the first instances but not in this instance.

top topics

join