It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an Alien gray?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
h.imagehost.org...

what do you think about this one?

is it an gray alien?

or a hoax?

looks similar
www.elvismellon.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
No, thats what a prisoner looks like after he's done his time in Guantanamo Bay.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

supposedly they are both fake.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

www.roswellufomuseum.com...

you can see more here

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
h.imagehost.org...

what do you think about this one?

is it an gray alien?

or a hoax?

looks similar
www.elvismellon.com...

the funny thing is, my friend...

is that you are convinced already that "alien grays" are "real" and that anything proposing that it is one could be an "unauthentic hoaxed alien gray" as if there's some sort of association or established guidelines for what is and what isn't an alien gray.

how ironic.. that if many spacecraft landed and things that look like "alien grays" came out... and interacted with people across the world...

you wouldn't ask the question ever again..

but you should.. you should still look at those guys as they come out of the craft and ask yourself and eventually others..
"hey.. what are these things.. how do we know they're "real" how do we know they weren't bred by humans to fool us into thinking they're aliens?"

but you wouldn't ask that would you?
in your mind there already has been layed the existence of :
"authentic alien grays" VS. photos of maquette or mannequin puppet hoaxes of them.

silly logic there buddy... but all too common.

-

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

The amount of reality crashing down between us and them will make us 'know' they are beyond human.

There's no conspiracy or hidden agenda to tell humans aliens are real.

They have made their mark in society centuries before our current society.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

which ones?
the reptoids the nordics the annunakki the nephilim the grays or the mantids?

you gotta be specific here.

your logic points to...
"aliens are real.. "... "perception is absolute reality"... and since said perception tells you what you see is what they say they are.. then they must be the same ones that have been here before our current society.

you don't KNOW...
there's no way of verifying that information.

you can't walk around without a shadow of a doubt thinking that since it's all of a sudden "officially disclosed" that aliens are "real" and the ones that are "presented" to you are the one and only real deal...

bunch of BS.

I'd like to be proven wrong that when they're presented to us that the ones we're presented with weren't bred in secret genetic engineering or breeding programs for the past 70 yrs.

prove to me that that's not what they are and you can have a star for your post from yours truly.

i love how they accidentally crash on 7/7/47 at the 33.3 degree longitude mark exactly 700 days after the nuclear attack on japan ...the detonation of which was a few miles away from the exact antipode (opposite side of the earth) of the "crash" ... nothing masonic about that.

ooopsies wooopsies we're advanced beings and we created you but we crasheded ooops come retrieve our craft plz kthnx.

-

[edit on 8-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
They are not "supposedly fake":
the first one is a HOAX,

more informations can be found here, here and here,

and the second one is the Roswell's museum alien:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/bc84ea9996b43468.jpg[/atsimg]

Hope this helps

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
poor widdle dood

aww so cute.. next pic.. awww so cute.. next pic aww so BLEAARGMMMPHH!

-

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This guy looks fake who did this some hollywood prop maker?It`s noticeable that it`s fake look at the eyes they look like they`ve watched high school musical 1,2 and 3 all together.Yeah it`s fake no questions asked

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Prevenge,

33,3 degrees Longitude is incorrect. I think you mean latitude.
The antipode of Hiroshima is in the South Atlantic ocean just off the coast of Uruguay/Argentina - nowhere near Roswell.
I do not see anything Masonic in that.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
No, thats what a prisoner looks like after he's done his time in Guantanamo Bay.

You made my day.....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

So prisoners in Gitmo look like Grey Aliens?

Oh, the humanity!!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

hahaha

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

They are not "supposedly fake":

thanks internos,

i only say it that way so nobody gets mad at me for making claims.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

man, im still cracking up from your response....haha

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

which ones?
the reptoids the nordics the annunakki the nephilim the grays or the mantids?

you gotta be specific here.

your logic points to...
"aliens are real.. "... "perception is absolute reality"... and since said perception tells you what you see is what they say they are.. then they must be the same ones that have been here before our current society.

you don't KNOW...
there's no way of verifying that information.

you can't walk around without a shadow of a doubt thinking that since it's all of a sudden "officially disclosed" that aliens are "real" and the ones that are "presented" to you are the one and only real deal...

bunch of BS.

I'd like to be proven wrong that when they're presented to us that the ones we're presented with weren't bred in secret genetic engineering or breeding programs for the past 70 yrs.

prove to me that that's not what they are and you can have a star for your post from yours truly.

i love how they accidentally crash on 7/7/47 at the 33.3 degree longitude mark exactly 700 days after the nuclear attack on japan ...the detonation of which was a few miles away from the exact antipode (opposite side of the earth) of the "crash" ... nothing masonic about that.

ooopsies wooopsies we're advanced beings and we created you but we crasheded ooops come retrieve our craft plz kthnx.

-

[edit on 8-7-2009 by prevenge]

I understand where you are coming from there, but there is no way of me verifying that your real either. If we take the existence of aliens as a given (imo the evidence is too great to deny), then we are left with probability. What is the probability of them actually being alien? Probably 99%.... if i took your logic as correct i could then say that they could have evolved from tadpoles out of my garden. Same thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Trust your government to tell you the truth, they tell me all I need to know.

I heart government.

Knowing the government spends more than half the gross domestic product on Black programs that I will never see sets my mind at ease when paying taxes.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Yeah, this must be fake. I want to see some real ones too

join