It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propganda Education -- 1940's (when we thought)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

well I hope this educates you on Propoganda and its uses... please do not use it... it is stuck in the 40's so please bear with it...

And this one has been used by so many rich people it makes you want to puke... like ms. helmsley...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
the first vid makes it like everything is propoganda,,,, advertising etc etc

to me,,,, propoganda is when a trusted source,,,, someone we think is neutral and truthful,,,,, purposely uses that trust to slant or even lie about something else,,,,, knowing the public will believe them

the msm for example,,,, many believe they are truthful and impartial,,,,, however watching it, it's quite obvious it isnt,,,, fox is repub,,, msnbc democrat and they certainly lean that way in reporting howver i think most of america has no clue and falls hook line and sinker for there"
propoganda

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
here is some propoganda for you

you are free and shall always be

because you were born in the usa

you will always be able to quit any job you want

or go to jail anytime you want

also this is also the greatest generation

hows that for propaganda

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
watch out guys... its all propoganda... and wonder how fox survives its... propganda... after all they are the home of "fair and balanced" and when fair gets to the microphone they over talk -- argue, interupt.. etc.. it's a shame. and if all else fails they start labeling & name calling .... it's effective - it provokes the Alpha authority, like the bully just beat up the nerd ... etc... etc.... its all propganda

[edit on 8-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The trick when watching these networks is remembering that they have an agenda and their reports shou5 be taken with a grain of salt.One should still be able to gleam some real facts from them.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I ran across some Nazi propoganda from 1930's ... and then the exact copy for American Beef ... let me find the link ... BRB

adland.tv...

not bad turn around huh .... this Fios is hot ... T3 or better me thinks.

new topics

top topics

join