It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wierd dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
OK the other night i had a dream,i was on a train and i was handcuffed to my chair,it was a packed train,i was siting there then all of a sudden the train just crashed somehow and my handcuffs broke but then all of a sudden another train came and hit the car in front of us and i seen to people get hit a by a train full force,so after that me and a couple survivors and a lil girl started walkin out of the tunnel that was cut through a hill,its night time,we are walking and i get a feeling to look up and i see stars and one just starts moving,so i grab the lil girls hand and we ran, and things just started hitn the ground not bombs but just like somthing was hiting the ground hard enough to make the dirt fly in the air....so im runing with this lil girl and we see this soildier,he points his gun at us and says "stop" and i tell him run and i see in his face and he sees somthing and he starts to run before i even past him,we run and we hit this thick mud and i just dive on my face so i can just plend in with the mud and at this point i had the lil girl on my back...and i can feel this lil girl shaking so hard out of fear and some how i use my energy to calm here down so we wouldnt be seen,i say energy because i had a kundalini awaking in dec 08.So im covered in mud and im plended,a spot light all of a sudden apears,there is no soundcoming from it and the soilder just stood there looking up at it,like a deer in headlights then all of sudden the dream fades away in complete visual snow (i suffer from visual snow) and a buzzing sound and i wake up

i often have dreams about chaos and people running around but in the dream im not ever scared,like everybody will be running/screaming and somehow in the dream i stop people,they notice how peaceful i am and they gravitate towards and we all die in a flash of light and a buzzing sound but in peace,i always know where gonna die in the dream but i never panic,i dont know why but can always transfer my peace to other in the dream,the samething i did with the lil girl

could this mean somthing?whats your thoughts,especialy to those who also had a kundalini/spiritual awaking

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
There are many "dream dictionaries" out there that can tell you, in a spiritual sense, what your dreams, or part of your dreams, mean. You can find them in new age/occult sections in bookstores if you look hard enough.

I hope this helped.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
In my experience, dreams are messages. Call it from 'the otherside,' your 'higher self,' 'intuition,' whatever...it all means the same thing.
But these messages are yours and yours alone.
The images dreams are expressed through are things we are already familiar with in one way or another. Consider it an analogy in order to get you to understand the idea. But you need to break down the dream to its core meaning and circumstances and work from there.

There are other kinds of dreams - communications, premonitions, etc...
but then it gets a bit complicated.

So, yeah, hope this helps you.

Take care.

[edit on 8/7/09 by onenotsaved]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
thx i kinda of have a idea what the dream means,but the part thats wierd to me is the tv snow at the end of them with the buzzing,ive nevered had a dream like that

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I think many of us are experiencing odd and intense dreams lately. Be sure to write them down, and look back in a week or so, and you may find the message behind them..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I have had a full blown kundalini awakening as well. I just wrote about tonights dream on another thread, but I will tell you, there is energies there that are very strange tonight. I am wired, and my ET contact came by earlier last night, and flew over. They hit me with so much energy from the clouds, that I literally could feel intense heat like a heat lamp in winter, it was very intense.

I think there is some tough times coming up, arrival is on the doorstep. I thought 5 weeks originally, but now I wonder.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

wait so your in contact with ETs?So is kundalini connected with ETs?or does it make you some type of becon to them?...becuase i justmade a thread maybe like 2 weeks ago talkin about how ifelt like ETs were playing with me my whole life and had a hand in my kundalini awaking or somthing,im very confused about it,please read and give me some feedback

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join