It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu - sparks Boston prison riot and kills 3 in 1 day in UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Inmate fears over an apparent swine flu outbreak sparked a riot at the Middlesex County Jail in Cambridge on Sunday. Several prisoners became unruly, breaking sprinkler heads which in turn flooded the entire building. The jail's fire suppression system was also damaged and power to the entire facility had to be cut off. "The flooding went down from the 18th floor all the way through the building into the lobby and it was cascading down the elevator shaft," said Middlesex County Sheriff James DiPaola. He said the damage was the work of just nine inmates.

wbztv.com...

THREE DEAD IN ONE DAY: UK...

Two children and a man died in Britain on Monday after contracting swine flu although all had pre-existing health conditions, officials said. The deaths of a man and a child from West Yorkshire in northern England and a nine-year-old child from London took the death toll from the virus in Britain to seven.

is.gd...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Just because the sources look good does not solidify it for me.

1) Theres no evidence of any of this.

2) The riot could have been over other issues, than the media/cops simply claim it was about H1N1.

3) I did not see video of the riot or hear testimony from the inmates.

4) I did not get to see the dead bodies in the UK, nor was I able to check out samples under a microscope.

So, do not get mad at me when I say, I do not believe it...yet.
" I be needin dem evidences!"

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Therefore Michael Jackson's is still alive as you haven't seen his dead body either.

EDIT TO ADD

I would like to apologise to muzzleflash.
I looked at one of his threads and he doesn't believe Michael Jackson is dead.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by lightchild]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

It was not three in one day.Check the facts first.

Two swine flu deaths

A spokesperson for NHS Kirklees confirmed the deaths but refused to give any further details. The girl died on Thursday and the man died on Sunday.

9y/o swine flu death

A spokesman for NHS London said the child died "over the weekend". He added that no other details would be released.

I suggest you change your news source.

[edit on 7/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I watched them move the inmates from Cambridge MA yesterday, yes they caused all that damage over one sick inmate.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by IntelRetard]

top topics

join