It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General of all American Intelligence: 911 was a fraud! (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
How many times do we need to hear it and from how many top officials?
This guy probably isn't known for being a tin foil hat wearin nut job.
Maybe we all need to listen to what he has to say. Pretty impressive credentials don't you think?

But I'm sure there will be no shortage of my fellow ATSers who could blow him out of the water with all of their experience in intelligence. Soooo, Here we go again.

Linky Winky Woo

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Very nice another creditable source saying what they think. You would think all these people thinking something other than the official version, would get some attention.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984, when he retired from the Army. He is known for his interest in parapsychology and was a supporter of the Stargate Project.

Stubblebine appeared in the 2006 documentary "One Nation Under Siege"[1] where he states that a Boeing 757 airplane could not have crashed into The Pentagon on September 11, 2001.

Stubblebine and his wife, psychiatrist Rima E. Laibow, M.D., founded the Natural Solutions Foundation (NSF), "a non-profit corporation devoted to protecting and promoting health freedom". They claim to expose dangerous prescription drugs and vaccines etc. promoted by large pharmaceutical companies, along with food contaminated by drugs. NSF lobbies against Codex Alimentarius and in favour of DSHEA.

Looks like he found his ghost. Flight 77.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

What took you so long? Usually the debunkers are the first posters. You guys are really dropping the ball lately. God sometimes I hate being right.
OK thread closed I guess. sorry for bringing this up.You sure schooled me.
Boy is my face red. yadda yadda.......

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
s&f, keep shoving it down their faces.

2nd line

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

I was implying that flight 77 was a ghost, I.E. there was nothing there. Not that because that he was into parapsychology he was a goof or something. Character assassination debunking is crap IMHO. He was head of intelligence for 3 years and therefore I believe he is an expert witness on the subject of photo analysis.

I was even the first to SNF.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Great video!

We have a video of a retired major general giving an interview and clearly stating his opinions on 9-11. I particulary enjoyed the "No wing marks from the alleged plane crash into the pentagon" and "why did WTC 7 fall in a direct vertical fashion with little to no debris impacting it", "we don't have a free press anymore", etc...etc

Most people within the 9-11 truth movement already know this stuff but communicating it to the masses is a different story. We need more influential people speaking up!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I love his sarcasm! It really highlights the stupidity of the official story.

One wing broke off ...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
Pretty impressive credentials don't you think?

No, I don't.

Perhaps you are easily impressed with lofty-sounding titles and lots of baubles and colors and uniforms and such, but I'm not. I look at the intellectual process that is behind the "impressivness" and with Stubblebine, there isn't any.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by trebor451]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Already a thread on this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Please contribute to the original thread...

On Going

Closing

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

join