It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

okay new correlation with solar flare and CC....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i decided to start a thread of this for the ones out there that are interested in and proving that CC and this new picture of how the solar flare, DO in fact correlate with eachother!

i98.photobucket.com...

i98.photobucket.com...

now just think bout the dates and what was made and found first before you reply and tell me

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This exact topic has been discussed to death lately, id say just add to recent topics on this.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

What the hell is a CC???

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983

What the hell is a CC???

crop circle

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
New? No.

This crop circle is already discussed here;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

On 28-6-2009 @ 07:14 PM, Someone already tried to make the connection you made here;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do I think?

I think humans have a unique ability to match shapes with their mind. That is why you are able to see shapes, and pictures, in clouds.

Also, I highly doubt the crop circle is trying to say ANYTHING about solar flares, or solar wind because of how the shape is used in other crop circles;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b84c535444e3.png[/atsimg]

The shape is extremely easy to make, and can be done in 3 or 4 circles;
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a1f4db499e0.png[/atsimg]

... it kind of hints that it was made with really easy to find man-made tools.

I don't think any more threads should be started about this. This one should be closed, as it's already being discussed.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I found this article I think you guys might be interested in-
www.foxnews.com...
It says that there's an enormous sun spot that's just been spotted in the last few days. Does anyone think the July 7th prediction was accurate?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
okay well whoever is in charge of this thread stuff can go ahead and close this one off since everyone is right i guess so whoever is in charge of deleting threads i made this so you can go ahead and get rid of this one....

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Ok the "events" will not happen and will never happen.At first (Since im not that well informed) who interpreted the circles?If it was just some dude then im guessing he was VERY wrong.July 7 is just a normal day.Nothing more, Nothing less.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mugen1005

well just because something didnt happen to you does not mean it didnt happen in other parts of the world....such as China... bejin to be exact. they had a storm so severe that it caused really bad hail and literaly turned day into night....
yes it occured in June but whos to say that it wasnt a precursor....scientists themselves are still learning about this phenomenon..

heres the link

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
okay im gonna give this a shot and see how ppl would like to still debunk what this guys saying.....

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join